Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Trophy Room was backdoored once again, lol im thinking i need to go throw some money in somebody pockets sheesh i needed these

No surprise drop make me something something.

tumblr_nvtzs1orlX1skmuavo1_500.gif

Living vicariously thru NYC heads today. How's the snow out there? Still coming down here
The snow is beautiful, but too warm to stick.
The SoHo store was not beautiful.
I got to Levi's Times Square at 9:30 and got my W on the trucker jacket. They said it was crazy at opening. I'm glad I got mine, but without the fuss.

Now joining the market for the Jordans on resell... gotta have em, but gonna wait for the right price!

The snow is beautiful, but too warm to stick.
The SoHo store was not beautiful.
I got to Levi's Times Square at 9:30 and got my W on the trucker jacket. They said it was crazy at opening. I'm glad I got mine, but without the fuss.

Now joining the market for the Jordans on resell... gotta have em, but gonna wait for the right price!

What's the retail on the jacket?

Resell it is

That’s 1 of the problems with fashion related stuff these days... backdooring, bots and fake raffles to get more subscribers/followers.. few raffles were legitimate

It’s a shame you either have to be extremely lucky or pay double for what you’d actually like

That’s 1 of the problems with fashion related stuff these days... backdooring, bots and fake raffles to get more subscribers/followers.. few raffles were legitimate

It’s a shame you either have to be extremely lucky or pay double for what you’d actually like

UBIQ is the store I believe it’s a myth to actually hit. CNCPTS is a close second.

UBIQ is the store I believe it’s a myth to actually hit. CNCPTS is a close second.

My only shot was online raffles that offered shipping. I know END and SNS have legitimate raffles. I don’t trust Shinzo or RSVP’s raffles.

I remember I entered Shinzo’s raffle on IG for the Top 3s. It was just a ploy to get more followers. Only 1 person in the comments claimed to win a pair and Shinzo’s account was already following him smh they’ve since unfollowed that person and I’ve unfollowed them as well

once I lose raffles where I’m required to follow.. I unfollow lol

Back
Top Bottom