Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Debating if I should head out to one of the NY Levi stores now to get the jacket, debating which location would be best and debating whether to stay in bed and sleep since there’s a high probability that the same scene that happened at the Soho location, will happen again today for the jackets.

Decisions, decisions...

Haha, lazy bum. I gotta get up for work anyway. I will take a circuitous route to check the nyc scene.

I think it’s safe to assume that RSVP Gallery raffle was a bust

Haven’t seen any info in regards to theirs since it was announced... no one claiming they won, no confirmation it’s over, no nothing

I’ll check StockX in a few weeks

SoHo is closed, not selling any Jordan product today. NYPD was there. About 30 people arguing with store staff outside.

Going to Times Square next

BeDYey9jlpV

Levis meatpacking no1 here, looking like the snow keeping people at home.

I lined up a trade on Facebook, jacket for shoes... well see

Living vicariously thru NYC heads today. How's the snow out there? Still coming down here

290Sqm had the shoes up last night as coming soon and i just logged in...the whole website is crashing...i cant find anything online about their release drop time... Anyone have any thoughts on possible timeframe ? (if they aren't already sold out and cooked)

Last edited:
Do you think prices will drop when everyone gets their pair? Talking to someone for a sz 11.5. 500?

290Sqm had the shoes up last night as coming soon and i just logged in...the whole website is crashing...i cant find anything online about their release drop time... Anyone have any thoughts on possible timeframe ? (if they aren't already sold out and cooked)

Honestly I never got how or when this site releases kicks. I wish I knew the times.

Back
Top Bottom