Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Just got the jacket at Levi's times square, they said they were running low but still had full size range and there were a few other heads there too.

Anybody get a call from RSVP or Saint Alfreds. The latter said they'd do calls around 10. The former is always a wash so my hopes aren't high.

Wylin, son was about to get got, **** was crazy. He booked it from the store after copping. Dude was snitching for no reason. I hope that wasn't son. I tried to link with him and would've put him in my bunch

I wonder. They were closed yesterday but the raffle was supposed to go on until yesterday at 7:30

So I guess they only count the entries submitted on Monday?

So it was a raffle? Dang I guess I missed out. I was going to go up there and check it out at noon since that's the time they normally open.

I ain't even see you come through, I was nice enough to let the old people in front of me and I almost missed my size because of it :smh:
Oh well I ate good today
I drove and parked a lil behind the back. Then my partner hit me up after waiting 15 mins. Had to dip

Nah not at all. Fail, I'm 6 foot tall and way younger then 30. Son ain't built like that.
NTer was about to get got at levis today acting reckless :lol:
I know exactly what you look like and I found his post both funny and accurate (age aside).

Back
Top Bottom