Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Bruh
image.png

Got a SNKRS Pass in my boys name. Told me he’d pick them up after work, but he was on call. Well...he got called. :sick:

Surprised nobody complained about footaction charging $250 retail instead of the $225 they originally had posted everywhere.

Was it only them that did that? They also took the price sticker off of the box.

Never won a UBIQ raffle and think it's a myth to win one, but I appreciate they make people walk out wearing um.

Love how these came out, but I'd rather let my pair naturally get this way. SB dunks forbes - look at some photos of worn pairs.
No store is making me wear my kicks right out the store

UBIQ just throwing out tweets for FCFS on random sizes? What, you gotta show them the tweet and socks or you get turned away?

Never won a UBIQ raffle and think it's a myth to win one, but I appreciate they make people walk out wearing um.

Love how these came out, but I'd rather let my pair naturally get this way. SB dunks forbes - look at some photos of worn pairs.

I don't understand what he did. Take the laces out?? EDIT NEVERMIND. That looks nice but yeah I would rather it happen naturally.

Back
Top Bottom