Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

He claims to know Nellys mgr but can't even spell Cudda's name right.
DAMB, LOL

I honestly never even heard of dude before........But I didn't respond after that. My "read" messages are on, so I`m sure he saw that i looked at them and is probably even more salty that i didn't respond to it.

Fail to see how running around and dealing with nonsense is fun. Unfortunately, some people in society like nonsense, violence, and buffoonery.
Dudes out here thinking they Ash.
s-l640.jpg

Bleached white.. think its overdone, too much bleach, but i like the concept and idea.

Had this cat from NY come up to me in Chicago asking to buy my 11.5, So i told him $600. he goes on this rant about how he flew all the way out to chicago and was about to hop back on the train to the airport to go back to NY and needed the 11.5 for his boy, not to sell and said "I`ll give you $550."

I said no, $600. Thats my price, thats it. He goes on an on about why he needs the kicks for his boy and he`s trying to keep me from having to post them and yadda yadda yadda.

He goes on to say "I dont understand, we going through all of this for $50.............Whats $50?"

I said, "$50 is the difference between what you`re asking to pay and the price i told you I`d sell them for. No, $50 isnt alot, but its the point that I told you $600..........Not $550. You either want em or you don’t. I`m not hurting for $ and if I don’t get what im asking then ill keep them or trade them for something else in the future."

He like aight, its all good and doesn't get them and I say cool, end of the conversation.
Then he texts this to me later on in the day.
7ED8D2ED-73CA-4F79-9925-44301C83D5BF.jpeg
99FF892D-E782-46DA-8811-DF433DBA370C.jpeg

Like bruh, are you serious? LMFAO

You`re THAT hurt over $50 that you felt you had to tell me you found a pair for less. (which is find highly unlikely anyway). THEN, when I didn’t have some salty response to you, you proceed to name drop on some weak ****. LOL. If its only $50, why not pay it? IF you spoke to dude, I`m sure he woulda clowned you for even asking for $50 less if you really got it like that. SMH

You should've taken 550 cash. Cause they are going for less (after fees)

You should've taken 550 cash. Cause they are going for less (after fees)
Already knew I had a sale back in Saint Louis for $550 but i Hadn't even had time to let the guy know that i got them before that dude asked to buy them outside of the store. (I had them put into a friends name so he could pickup, but he came an hour after my girl and I picked ours up)

I told him that i had a sale for $550, but he wanted to give me cash "Right now". Tried to play the "Dude might not get them" card............But he always buys them, so i wasnt worried. So for me, it was $600 or nothing.

Already knew I had a sale back in Saint Louis for $550 but i Hadn't even had time to let the guy know that i got them before that dude asked to buy them outside of the store. (I had them put into a friends name so he could pickup, but he came an hour after my girl and I picked ours up)

I told him that i had a sale for $550, but he wanted to give me cash "Right now". Tried to play the "Dude might not get them" card............But he always buys them, so i wasnt worried. So for me, it was $600 or nothing.

Hilarious exchange (from him). Dude tried to make himself feel better after all that chasin with the extra commentary. He might be a street ****a, but it's clear he's an insecure street ****a.

After I bought mine at kith yesterday I walk fast to me car as dudes outside where pissed that they could not just walk in and buy them.

Back
Top Bottom