Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Kinda wish the jacket came with some packaging or collateral besides the tags. I got mine at Levi's... I asked if I could try it on, they said No, and no returns after you buy. Then they gave me normal trucker jackets to try on for size, EVEN THOUGH they couldn't guarantee that the sizing would be the same! WTF?! Then I bought the jacket, and it got unceremoniously placed in a brown paper bag with receipt. No box, no plastic wrap to protect against the snow, and NO RETRO CARD. j/k.

I wish they would restock kaws instead of these (yea I know, wrong thread). Wondering if I should pm undefeated for the jacket. I kinda want one now

I am all about the jacket today.... it’s a must have for me... it’s my mission today. Going to save it and not rock it.... it’s pretty Limited that it should be worth more down the road then it is now

We kept saying that happens with SIVAS all the time lol.. same happened to my girl. Just wait and they will fix it.

That experience with copping the jacket is really ******ed.. how the hell can you not try on a jacket.. takes 2 seconds (not like shoes).

Just orders the jacked went with a xl was told and read this type of jacket runs small...... might not even wear it so it really don’t matter.

my jacket just shipped cant wait to get it.. anyone else who has it please post up some pic thanks

Had this cat from NY come up to me in Chicago asking to buy my 11.5, So i told him $600. he goes on this rant about how he flew all the way out to chicago and was about to hop back on the train to the airport to go back to NY and needed the 11.5 for his boy, not to sell and said "I`ll give you $550."

I said no, $600. Thats my price, thats it. He goes on an on about why he needs the kicks for his boy and he`s trying to keep me from having to post them and yadda yadda yadda.

He goes on to say "I dont understand, we going through all of this for $50.............Whats $50?"

I said, "$50 is the difference between what you`re asking to pay and the price i told you I`d sell them for. No, $50 isnt alot, but its the point that I told you $600..........Not $550. You either want em or you don’t. I`m not hurting for $ and if I don’t get what im asking then ill keep them or trade them for something else in the future."

He like aight, its all good and doesn't get them and I say cool, end of the conversation.
Then he texts this to me later on in the day.
7ED8D2ED-73CA-4F79-9925-44301C83D5BF.jpeg
99FF892D-E782-46DA-8811-DF433DBA370C.jpeg

Like bruh, are you serious? LMFAO

You`re THAT hurt over $50 that you felt you had to tell me you found a pair for less. (which is find highly unlikely anyway). THEN, when I didn’t have some salty response to you, you proceed to name drop on some weak ****. LOL. If its only $50, why not pay it? IF you spoke to dude, I`m sure he woulda clowned you for even asking for $50 less if you really got it like that. SMH

Back
Top Bottom