Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

Thanks for the compliments everybody!!!

Any crumble on any of those yet?

Ummm...nope. '04 Classic Greens and '05 Black Lasers got paint chipping but that's about it.

Man you guys might hate me but my favorite 4's have to be the kaws. My friend has some and they are insanely nice. Like blow any other pair of Jordans out of the water nice. (Quality wise)
woivt.jpg

Quality is definitely crazy. Which colorway do you prefer, grey or black? Me personally, I love the grey pair. I actually hate the black pair lol.

Ummm...nope. '04 Classic Greens and '05 Black Lasers got paint chipping but that's about it.

Quality is definitely crazy. Which colorway do you prefer, grey or black? Me personally, I love the grey pair. I actually hate the black pair lol.

I gotta say the black pair. Greys are sexy though and show the art and design off better for sure. But man that black suede is toooo nice.

I gotta say the black pair. Greys are sexy though and show the art and design off better for sure. But man that black suede is toooo nice.
I got both kaws. Grey' are just too clean and my fav but blacks are awesome in their own right

Back to the shoe now I can not wait for the black and white Levi’s to drop in June. Like to add them to the denims and the Levi’s jacket and sell It as a set...

Hey guys, I’m new on here & this is my first official post, long time lurker , those of you with these in hand, can you shed a bit of light on sizing & the general comfort of the Levi’s 4’s I’m a true size US10 but I can do most 9.5 in Jordan’s, compared to the most recent Black Cement 3 where I had to go with the 10. Which size do you guys recommend before I pull the trigger on StockX, I’ve already paid resale for the jacket, now it’s on to the shoes. Just don’t wanna spend all that money & there too small or big. Any help would be greatly appreciated fellas.

woivt.jpg

they are dope for sure.... would love to have them but the resell on them is crazy money... was going to bite the bullet and grab them but i doubled up on the jordan 1 bred jordan 1 gold toe jordan 3 dunks and jordan 3 black cements,... now i can ice them and wear the other 4 think it was a better move for me again they are dope shoes

Can anyone help me with my inquiries a few posts back? I’m not sure but maybe this thread is dead until the Black 4s release, but your boy needs some help.

Can’t wait for the jordan 4 Black amd white Demi’s to drop in June going to be hell to cop

Thinking out of the next 2 colors dropping the black Levi’s will be a little harder to get then the white ones... anyone thinking differently.

If anyone sold a pair on stockX please ship. Waiting and really want these.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom