Air Jordan 4 x Levi's

I’m a true 10, so most likely that. I’ve heard that they run a bit big, so maybe I could do a 9.5, if I had to, but tts is probably the way to go.
Yeah when I pay resell I never accept anything but my sz. Good look on the heads up running big I'm going to stick tts.

Yeah when I pay resell I never accept anything but my sz. Good look on the heads up running big I'm going to stick tts.
Yeah, I’ve learned to just stick with my tts. Most people who say things run big or small don’t really know their own shoe size, lol take this whole Sean Wotherspoon AM 1/97 thing, I copped 2. One in my tts 10 & one in a 9.5, I can get away with the half size down, but length wise they’re both the same, just a bit of toe room, but nothing to die over, I think people just prefer that super snug fit, or they like their toes jammed into the front of the shoe, width wise the tts 10 is less narrow, so honestly tts is almost always the best.

Is the black pair confirmed for a June release? For those who copped the blues how hard were they to grab for retail?

I finally gave StockX my $ for the Indigo Denim 4s, hopefully I hit at retail for the Black or White pairs in June. Not sure which of those looks better yet, I feel like the whites will age horribly, but they look fresh af. Blacks are cool, but look like a lot of other Black 4s, maybe they’ll look better in the official Nike photos.

I'm hearing online that black AND white denims are slated for June 16, and that white denims will be very limited.

I'm wondering if resell on the blue denims will come down a little on or before June 16.

Check out Frank Cooke in his... I mean... I guess you can wear all black everything to Easter Sunday. :pimp:
EDIT: Instagram links not showing up??
www.instagram.com/p/Bg9uy_sn9LBvoenE_STZa-NKSsLTN-kKQseIgA0/

A54231EF-FF75-4A91-B898-8C477435CDC2.jpeg

Black pair was the one I was wanting to see pics of the most. I’m gonna give it the old college try, but after that pic I’m glad I bite the bullet and got the denim pair. Seems like it may be the best of the 3 imo (I don’t have much interest in the white pair, unless I get the black pair for retail... then I’ll have to complete the trifecta.)

Instead of starting a new thread, let me just ask, for those owners of the Jordan trucker jacket did you go TTS? I got to try a pair of the standard Levi's denim trucker jacket at my local outlet and am not sure if they're the same as to sizing/ fit.

TIA!

Last edited:
Instead of starting a new thread, let me just ask, for those owners of the Jordan trucker jacket did you go TTS? I got to try a pair of the standard Levi's denim trucker jacket at my local outlet and am not sure if they're the same as to sizing/ fit.

TIA!
I'm pretty sure it's the same fit. only difference are the Jordan branding and I think the inner jacket is some nylon type of material. it's a Levis made trucker jacket tho.

TIA!
They fit exactly like normal Levi’s trucker jackets. I paid resale for one, but went to the mall first to try some truckers on, they fit exactly the same go tts.

Back
Top Bottom