Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

IMG_20201018_100648.jpg
Clean! As always. How’s comfort?

Unstitched tongues is the only way to rock these imo.

Saw one dude on IG who re-stitched the yellow threads to the top of his tongues and they look so dope. If I was handy w/a needle that’s what I’d do as well.

I have both pairs but being a sz13 the guavas just look too goofy on my big feet....noirs on the other hand have that slimming effect.

haven’t been this hyped on a new shoe since the sacai waffles.

Saw one dude on IG who re-stitched the yellow threads to the top of his tongues and they look so dope. If I was handy w/a needle that’s what I’d do as well.

I have both pairs but being a sz13 the guavas just look too goofy on my big feet....noirs on the other hand have that slimming effect.

Got 13 off noir here too and I think the tongue down helps with the slimming effect. Was curious about the size 13 being big/goofy too, haven’t worn 3’s or 4s in a while.

Yes. Luckily, but yes! I know I’m gonna rock the sht outta them.

And I’m with you @BabyKiller138 in that I personally don’t exactly get the yellow laces on these. Especially since the only yellow is the UN/LA. I’m gonna put them in just to see, but I’m pretty sure I won’t be a fan. I’ve never understood or been a fan of random laces in shoes though, in particular when there’s no link to the rest of the shoe. Like pink laces in the Travis 1 Highs. To each his or her, and it doesn’t look that bad actually, but I couldn’t personally do it.
Inside the air bubble is the same yellow also.

May I ask where the “safest” place would be to try and trade my guava’s for off noir? I realize “safest” is really subjective but if it were you, where would you try to do a swap and not having to worry if they pair I’m trading for is legit?

Def appreciate any helpful feedback from y’all👍🏼

Link to that pic with the stitching at the top of tongue? Thnx

Man that was the same one I saw, and was talking about. What page did you see that on if you don’t mind me asking.

Sole Sunday’s on the SoleCollector app.

I just got 2 jjjound and cactus trails for retail.

hopefully they stick.

how does it work? At noon u just gotta search FC for a shoe at the retail price?

the SoleCollector app has the shoes included marked with a sticker.
The whole thing was kind of a disaster. App crashed. Site crashed. Fake sell out? Idk. It was messed up.
Everything I carted kept saying sold out. So I left it alone for a minute forgot about it really. Went back and saw diff sizes loaded. Tried to checkout and it took me to shipping. Apple Pay denied a couple times. Then went through.

Back
Top Bottom