Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Pretty sure those samples were just to get a feel for materials and colors and not meant as actual “release candidates”. Really the only explanation for the delta tongue on the 4.

Tried going back a few pages but didn't see anyone comment on this so I'll ask now. How is the sizing on the long sleeve?
Tag says loose fit so I'm wondering if its enough to require a size down for a normal look. Thanks.

Wore these again over the weekend.

20201018_181454.jpg

I don’t think the off noirs are gonna dip in price that much, it seems a lot of resellers are gonna play the long game with these

My size has not moved at all. I’m hoping for at least a $50 dip, I’ll feel okay with that price.

8.5 has been brutal I keep checking, I might size up to a 9.
These run a bit roomy so I’d take that into account if you’re a 8.5. Maybe look at size 8. But yeah I’m still hoping this drop to Atleast 600$ so I can cop.

US
10/19/2020
9:00 PM
POSSIBLE DELAY IN DELIVERY

lol. if ****** took my **** on God i will wrap their building in back to back throwies and break every window there.
**** with me if you want they'll come out of pocket for it.
i don't want a coupon or a refund. i want my ****. i dunno wtf laser ship is but i know they better fix that possible delay asap.

Back
Top Bottom