Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

US
10/19/2020
9:00 PM
POSSIBLE DELAY IN DELIVERY

lol. if ****** took my **** on God i will wrap their building in back to back throwies and break every window there.
**** with me if you want they'll come out of pocket for it.
i don't want a coupon or a refund. i want my ****. i dunno wtf laser ship is but i know they better fix that possible delay asap.

Chill bro; hopefully your pair gets dropped off tomorrow 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.

US
10/19/2020
9:00 PM
POSSIBLE DELAY IN DELIVERY

lol. if ****** took my **** on God i will wrap their building in back to back throwies and break every window there.
**** with me if you want they'll come out of pocket for it.
i don't want a coupon or a refund. i want my ****. i dunno wtf laser ship is but i know they better fix that possible delay asap.
Yeah I didn’t play any games when UPS was delivering, set up to pick up from their store so no BS was pulled.

Chill bro; hopefully your pair gets dropped off tomorrow 🙏🏾🙏🏾🙏🏾.
ain't no chill fam, i've been trying on snkrs since its been a thing and this is my first win, all these years later.
i'ma get mine or i'ma get mine. one or the other.

i'll call tomorrow but they better know where it is. that L **** is over.

lasership? wtf, thats one of the worst ship methods lol. And from SNKRS? Mine was shipped 2 Day Air via FedEx even tho I selected standard free shipping. Already got mine in my snkrs today.

i never heard of them in my life until the other day. from the site its a small company...
i didn't even know nike used anything other than ups. then again its the first win i've ever had on snkrs so maybe its been a thing for awhile.

Glad to have one pair from the Union release.

Union Jordans.jpg

Last edited:
Does anybody know how the apparel tomorrow fits? Not sure whether to go for a small or a medium.

Point is they weren’t $291 lol I never understand when people can rationalize that they paid X amount for something when they used a gift card or credit. It’s still money you own and you’re using it to pay.
Flx gift cards are free don’t cost any money usually get $200+ a month over all my accounts

Back
Top Bottom