Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

20201126_204052.jpg

Thanksgiving day wear on Thursday.

The Guavas that I purchased on eBay with the new Authentication Guarantee program just passed and were deemed authentic! I seriously can’t wait to have them in hand this week!

And it appears to be FedEx (with signature) that makes the deliveries for sneakers purchased with the new program.

2nd chance access going out on snkrs for union, dont know yet if its just clothes or sneakers or both

I need some help from someone with big feet. I want the Unions Noir so bad and am fixing to bite the bullet on them. I have wide feet. These would be my first Jordans. Do 4s fit tight? True to size? I wear a 14 in 350s. 13 should be good?

I need some help from someone with big feet. I want the Unions Noir so bad and am fixing to bite the bullet on them. I have wide feet. These would be my first Jordans. Do 4s fit tight? True to size? I wear a 14 in 350s. 13 should be good?
i thought they felt a little roomy tbh, i could be off thought I don't usually wear 4's that often, more 1's.

frankwh1te frankwh1te did you end up with a 12.5?

Want a second pair or Noirs but must resist. I keep saying I want to downsize but then just keep buying more and more.

13 should be good for you but these are honestly kinda narrow and unforgiving on the pinky toe if you have wide feet. So it might take some time for them to break in. I was worried that I wouldn’t really be able to wear mine but after wearing them a couple of times for short walks they feel ok now.

13 should be good for you but these are honestly kinda narrow and unforgiving on the pinky toe if you have wide feet. So it might take some time for them to break in. I was worried that I wouldn’t really be able to wear mine but after wearing them a couple of times for short walks they feel ok now.

I appreciate the info! That helps a ton!

Back
Top Bottom