Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

MJ never wore them in the past,,I DONT COP THEM period,just saying folks!!

im out......
illustrayt got the proof....
FD8C1588-3537-4E96-8D98-F530954DDCFE.png

What this boy talking bout?

Last edited:
Along with the Black/University Gold 12s, the Guavas are my favorite Jordans of 2020. I'll admit that I wasn't a fan of Unions when their first real images were revealed. When I saw that folded tongue could be unstitched, the Guavas started to grow on me. Then, I realized that the toe box was MESH! That was clincher for me to go out and hunt a pair down! I don't really care for most Jordans nowadays because they're constructed with leather. My ONLY exception are the 12s since they're my favorite Jordan silhouette of all time. I'll always prefer the comfort and plush feeling of mesh over leather any day! Plus, the colorway just flows smoothly reminiscent of that 90s runner/trainer aesthetic (see Radiant Red AMIII).

Jordan 4 - Union Guava.png

Last edited:
Along with the Black/University Gold 12s, the Guavas are my favorite Jordans of 2020. I'll admit that I wasn't a fan of Unions when their first real images were revealed. When I saw that folded tongue could be unstitched, the Guavas started to grow on me. Then, I realized that the toe box was MESH! That was clincher for me to go out and hunt a pair down! I don't really care for most Jordans nowadays because they're constructed with leather. My ONLY exception is the 12 since they're my favorite Jordan silhouette of all time. I'll always prefer the comfort and plush feeling of mesh over leather any day! Plus, the colorway just flows smoothly reminiscent of that 90s runner/trainer aesthetic (see Radiant Red AMIII).

Jordan 4 - Union Guava.png

Those are so nice and clean.

Anyone have those images of the customized Off Noirs with the snap button on the tongue? I'm very interested in doing something like that to my Guavas. I can't find them in the gallery.

Tell me this shirt with either Guavas or Noir wouldn’t be absolute flames

Resale seems to be dropping on the Noirs. Would now be a good time to cop or do you think the price will dip a bit more in the coming weeks/month?

Not just Union 4’s, but most hype releases in general.

You will have your anomalies here and there, but resell is going to continue tanking well into 2021 for sneakers.

I’m here for it too.

:smokin
Maybe it's because most resellers have moved onto other money making ventures (i.e., sports/pokemon cards lol). I think the profit margins on shoes used to be pretty good even if you paid resell and held a couple of months, but that's not really the case anymore imo. Personally, I still love sneakers, but am not buying as much as I previously used to.

Back
Top Bottom