Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Found it!

IMG_1572.JPG

IMG_1573.JPG

Gaining inspiration from this, I'm hoping to do the same with my Guavas. However, I plan to use snap buttons of a similar color to blend in with the tongue color. Or I may use a similar Yellow like what's on the UN/LA tag / Air Unit / spare laces.

51qEM2zFxSL._AC_SL1010_.jpg

These things are too damn dope IMO. I understand them being polarizing, but for me they’re a must have! It’s especially dope to have a Black brand like Union to have a collab that they absolutely continue to kill. Saw the split Union 1 laces used in these for the first time by sthebest sthebest , and this is the perfect combo!
2FB69BB9-4075-4389-8F56-3E01A0980561.jpeg

These things are too damn dope IMO. I understand them being polarizing, but for me they’re a must have! It’s especially dope to have a Black brand like Union to have a collab that they absolutely continue to kill. Saw the split Union 1 laces used in these for the first time by sthebest sthebest , and this is the perfect combo!

im glad i can inspire you bro! I’ll admit i hated these when i saw first pictures but the split lacez really made me love this show. Dare i say, they’re the shoe of the year

Dope. Agree these are great. Don’t mind these laces bc they match the tongue pretty well. Good with stock and yellow tho

Back
Top Bottom