Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Ordered off noirs on StockX and they are shipping from Hong Kong via DHL

anyone ever deal with an out of country shipment from SMOT? only done US, I am sure it is the same

Ordered off noirs on StockX and they are shipping from Hong Kong via DHL

anyone ever deal with an out of country shipment from SMOT? only done US, I am sure it is the same

Wouldn't worry about it…Takes about the same amount of time to get delivered as they do for their domestic shipments…If anything DHL moves extra fast once the package gets stateside…

This is me to a tee.

literally am fine with solid color shirts, shorts and the sneaker. I really don’t have any fashion sense, but I still love the shoes!

denim button up shirt + solid color tee underneath all day
if you follow the supreme thread 80% of my posts are with denim shirts :lol: only thing changing about the fits are the shoes
1623254434456.png
1623254471200.png

welp thats an L, they shouldve had an online release like last year, that was probably the most fair drop ever for manual users

Gonna have to get a fake iD for some shoes…. i don’t live in LA country. i’m in the county over

Last edited:
Glad I live close to Union I got a great feeling about the LA only! Gonna head up there with the wife on the 20th and get our entries in.

Now that it's a raffle, they REALLY need to filter out the bot raffle entries and stuff.... let's hope they know what they're doing with this release...

How did the noirs and guavas end up fitting? 2019 bred 4s killed my pinky toe at tts. Are the union pairs any roomier or should I size up?

Back
Top Bottom