Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

We’ll find out ultimately, it I have a feeling that the tongue can’t just be rocked unstitched like some think. We’ll see though.

You can see the edge of the Union flight logo in the goat ar so it’s definitely a normal tongue if you unstitch it.

Will try to cop...then un-stitch the tongue

The only thing that i don't like other then the tongue is the clear arm. If that was smoked out i would love the shoe. But i like the sole color and blue collar and red/white eyelets

I don’t think the Jordan 4 was the right silhouette for Union to go with... once you get into the 3,4,5,6 everything you do will have entirely too much to live up to. Would the shoe have been okay with a regular tongue? Yeah.. however the white stitching still does not help this colorway...

Gimme the deltas man.

I don’t think the Jordan 4 was the right silhouette for Union to go with... once you get into the 3,4,5,6 everything you do will have entirely too much to live up to. Would the shoe have been okay with a regular tongue? Yeah.. however the white stitching still does not help this colorway...

Gimme the deltas man.

It's why Patta went with the VII. They got a cult hit out of it.

2nd colorway of the Union x AJ4 "Guava Ice"

giphy.gif

Bruh wtf, those disgusting. Worse than the other pair

Back
Top Bottom