Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

LOL at the very first comment: "I hate to say they're growing on me" :emoji_rolling_eyes:

Here’s some pics of the clothing
That long sleeve tee is dope as hell!

Is there even a raffle for the Guava Ice pairs or are they just FCFS at the Union website/store drop?

Is there even a raffle for the Guava Ice pairs or are they just FCFS at the Union website/store drop?
Man I really need to know this. Can they really do FCFS at a time like this? How do they usually do releases?

Video of the Guava Ice pair. Still dope IMO, but I still prefer the Off Noir pair. No matter how many times I see it, the tongue is staying stitched down for me.

They’re hyping these TO THE MAX with all these celebs and such rocking them. Making it harder for me to get mine. But they seem to be pushing the Guava Ice pair more, and since I prefer the Off Noir pair, I’m fine with that.

Probably like last year.
Union LA Raffle (probably online for in-store pickup).
Website.
And a pair on SNKRS

Nike put up info about the release, with detail and information, including this:

" The Jordan Brand x Union collection will be available at Union doors and Union's online store on August 29. A broader launch will occur September 30 via jordan.com and select Jordan Brand and partner retail stores around the world. "

1_-_2_rectangle_1600.jpg

1_-_16_rectangle_1600.jpg

" "With the IV — maybe it's the angle of my ankle — but I had a problem with the way the tongue hit my shin," says Gibbs. "When I was younger, I'd often fold it over and tie it down. I wanted to shorten the tongue. But, I am a fan of collaboration and compromise. So we decided to fold over the tongue and stitch it down, allowing for easy removal to reveal the traditional tongue." "

1_-_35_native_1600.jpg

1_-_46_native_1600.jpg

Interesting that they say it’s releasing on Jordan.com and not snkrs app 🤔

wishing it was a weekend raffle or they extended the times cause i got work

Back
Top Bottom