Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Just realizing Union’s post says “no multiple orders.” So you can’t get shoes and clothes sent to the same address in separate orders?

Gunning for the deltas as well. I did see here someone mentioned you could cart one shoe and one clothing item and checkout fine. Me personally I’m just after the kicks
For sure that is okay - I just wasn't sure if it was worth trying to add both to the same cart, or if I'd need the speed of grabbing the shoes only and checking out immediately. Like I said not sure if there's QUITE that level of demand for the Deltas, but they way the game is these days I'm not sure if it's worth the risk

Just realizing Union’s post says “no multiple orders.” So you can’t get shoes and clothes sent to the same address in separate orders?
Basically this was my question exactly.

Think I'm gonna try to cart a pair of shoes and a jacket, just hopefully I don't **** myself by not checking out shoes only with the speed of a bot.

Bout To Get RIPPED Over This Next Hour And Reflect On How Painful Missing Those 1’s Was :smokin
BigGentleBubblefish-size_restricted.gif

Might be dumb question. Do I need to make an Union account since it doesn't show the account menu on the unionjordala page? Don't want make an account just to take an L

Back
Top Bottom