Air Jordan 4 x UNION LA Thread

Point is they weren’t $291 lol I never understand when people can rationalize that they paid X amount for something when they used a gift card or credit. It’s still money you own and you’re using it to pay.
The money was profit from selling shoes. Not sure why it’s a big deal on how I paid for my own shoes with my own money?

Joints just landed! Can’t wait to rock!
B32300E4-F4B8-4C24-BC34-35296A10673D.jpeg

these samples looking like something giftedkicks/phillthy or any of these wack *** customizers would do

You can literally see the design process when you flip through these. Wing shape, tongue height, tag position, all kinds of material placement. Very cool.

I bought my wife her size on Union and when I received it, she said she didn't like them lol.

Guavas? A handful of my female non-sneaker head friends loved them so much they actually tried for them.

Does she like Union 1s? Any of the Off-Whites? Travis Scotts?

Got these in a while ago, loved them from the first pics. Paid resell while feeling like I was the only person who couldn’t cop off the union site :lol:

Still debating on the black pair, hope prices come down a bit

E8CB9D53-5983-4DE3-A0DB-F38CFF6BACFE.jpeg
Just don’t undo the stitching. Imo looks clean with the gold laces

when i called lasership yesterday they couldn't tell me what the problem was.
an "attempt" was made to deliver today but they couldn't because they needed more info.
even though i provided my address and all that to the lady on the phone yesterday.
fyi for anyone dealing with them now or in the future:
-it can take up to two business days for someone to reach out to you to schedule a pickup from their facility in your city, if they have one in your city.
-it can take up to two business days once the package is in your city to be delivered to you even if it the package is on the truck and out for delivery.
-the rep will not really be helpful and has no power according to them so they won't be able to tell you what the hold up is or anything and if you ask to speak to a supervisor you will get nowhere.

i asked them what happens if the package isn't delivered within two business days from being on the truck and they said that would mean that the package is lost but it shouldn't come to that.

lol.................................................

Back
Top Bottom