Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

IIRC the last time I got exclusive access to a release was on the Nike+ app somewhere around the release of the Sante Claus all red 11s or like a release or two after that. I think it was those or the Grey 10s with the multicolor stripes on the bottom where MJs achievements are engraved. Haven't gotten a reserve since around that time.

I got a question if anyone can answer it. How do people get legit early pairs of shoes? I can see why they get them now cause of the pandemic and being pushed back so they already had them but how over here?

IIRC the last time I got exclusive access to a release was on the Nike+ app somewhere around the release of the Sante Claus all red 11s or like a release or two after that.

I remember getting EA for the '96s and the all red-suede 5s that came out a couple summers ago. Now I only get those bogus reserves from Nike+ over some ugly runner. :smh:

Just wish they'd go back to shockdrops like last year. I've had more success on those...

I remember getting EA for the '96s and the all red-suede 5s that came out a couple summers ago. Now I only get those bogus reserves from Nike+ over some ugly runner. :smh:

Just wish they'd go back to shockdrops like last year. I've had more success on those...
Trying to remember the last major shock drop on SNKRs? Jubilees, I think?

I need these raging bulls man.

Is something about these off? lol, also had a regular jordan 5 box. Not the brown wooden one.

Attachments

• IMG_20210329_164829_373.jpg
    IMG_20210329_164829_373.jpg
    105.7 KB · Views: 1,173
Man the pair I saw earlier today with the regular box was crazy. Fakes literally done came a long *** way if that's what they were. The smell and suede texture was perfect. Definitely would've fooled me. The structure was to perfect. It's pretty scary tbh.

Man the pair I saw earlier today with the regular box was crazy. Fakes literally done came a long *** way if that's what they were. The smell and suede texture was perfect. Definitely would've fooled me. The structure was to perfect. It's pretty scary tbh.
been telling you guys.

i didnt even bother posting pics in trophy room thread yet.

Back
Top Bottom