Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

I didn't find out these release next week until like 2 or 3 days ago. I thought they released on may 10th for some reason and I thought the unc 4s were releasing this month on the 28th. I've been getting these dates all mixed up

I'll try for a pair, but not losing no sleep if I miss out. Not a huge fan of this CW.

Really not planning on resale for these. I hope they made enough for them to end up like the CG III drop. A lot of folks came out at retail. I even ooo'd a member a pair.

We need to pray to the heavens on these.

Same here 100% man. I just need these, then I'm done until the 11 I.E.'s drop. I STILL need to grab the Carmine 6's, and the Top 3 5's. I might cop the Black & Green 6's, but I'm not sure yet. I'm not really feeling the yellow outsoles. After that, I'm pretty much done for the year. With Jordan Retro's, that is. This is also a good thing, because I'm past tired of spending $200+ every other week, for **** I gotta jump through unnecessary hoops to obtain. ****s getting really old, man.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l

Same here 100% man. I just need these, then I'm done until the 11 I.E.'s drop. I STILL need to grab the Carmine 6's, and the Top 3 5's. I might cop the Black & Green 6's, but I'm not sure yet. I'm not really feeling the yellow outsoles. After that, I'm pretty much done for the year. With Jordan Retro's, that is. This is also a good thing, because I'm past tired of spending $200+ every other week, for **** I gotta jump through unnecessary hoops to obtain. ****s getting really old, man.

|l|l|l|l|l|l|l
marz, cop the black/green 6. You’re welcome. You’ll thank me later.

Just picked up a iPad Pro. Hope I have better luck going forward on SNKRS :lol:

I remember installing the app for the OVO 10s draw on Galaxy and since then I've yet to hit on any raffles

Definitely not missing out on these

I honestly think if I strike out on these, I'm gonna chill out on Jordan's for while. I'll probably strictly go back to copping older models, that I passed, or slept on. Like Bo's, Griffey's, & Vandals. I'm just tired of having to do ALL the EXTRA ****. I struck out on WAY TOO MANY newer releases. I've NEVER had **** this bad. I had better luck onilne, after the 2011 Concord release.

|l|l|l|l|l

I honestly think if I strike out on these, I'm gonna chill out on Jordan's for while. I'll probably strictly go back to copping older models, that I passed, or slept on. Like Bo's, Griffey's, & Vandals. I'm just tired of having to do ALL the EXTRA ****. I struck out on WAY TOO MANY newer releases. I've NEVER had **** this bad. I had better luck onilne, after the 2011 Concord release.

|l|l|l|l|l
I believe you’ll cop. What size you going for?

Just picked up a iPad Pro. Hope I have better luck going forward on SNKRS :lol:

I remember installing the app for the OVO 10s draw on Galaxy and since then I've yet to hit on any raffles

Definitely not missing out on these

I hope you didn't get it believing that iOS makes it easier. I and many others can tell you it doesn't make a difference.

I hope you didn't get it believing that iOS makes it easier. I and many others can tell you it doesn't make a difference.

Probably not but my last early access were the Clay Green 1s on a iPad mini from 2012.

In 2020 only GR I bought off my phone were Fire Red 4s

Been strictly android and PC the last few years but **** been a struggle. Way too many upcoming GRs that I want so I had to try something new

Tired of paying resale on every release

Back
Top Bottom