Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Man the pair I saw earlier today with the regular box was crazy. Fakes literally done came a long *** way if that's what they were. The smell and suede texture was perfect. Definitely would've fooled me. The structure was to perfect. It's pretty scary tbh.
So you don't know for sure if they were fake .

well if he had posted pics here of a pickup of these with the regular box....everyone would have come running to call fake.

i love how dudes talk themselves into legitimizing shoes these days. mens come with the special box.

but im sure well have the same people who guaranteed their trophy room 1 were legit even without blue laces lol

well if he had posted pics here of a pickup of these with the regular box....everyone would have come running to call fake.

i love how dudes talk themselves into legitimizing shoes these days. mens come with the special box.

but im sure well have the same people who guaranteed their trophy room 1 were legit even without blue laces lol
Who is talking themselves into legitimizing these? I asked dude a simple question? You're in every thread praising the quality of fakes.. I'm starting to think you're an agent. If youre so well-versed on real and fakes then you should become an authenticator fam.

Who is talking themselves into legitimizing these? I asked dude a simple question? You're in every thread praising the quality of fakes.. I'm starting to think you're an agent. If youre so well-versed on real and fakes then you should become an authenticator fam.
did i say YOU were legitimizing them? no.

i didnt use the word ‘you’ in my whole response.

people on this board have the whole “personal movie” thing going on and think everything is about them. and love to try and hate and attack anyone.

be an authenticator and make no money and hate the job? no thanks.

and im not in every thread praising fakes. yes there are good ones, but there are plenty bad ones i point out. theres been maybe a handful of fakes i have said are top notch and “praised”. but plenty of bad ones. and im always the first person to give knowledge on the fakes that are out, good or bad. the travis frags are out and bad, but everyone seems to love em on instagram!

yall want me to buy em and show ya? no. cuz i dont have 10k+ followers, so it wouldnt mean anything to most of yall. but let some zsneakers post em and ‘omg!’

and dont call me ‘fam’ when you comin at a 20 year NT vet for nothing.

Last edited:
did i say YOU were legitimizing them? no.

i didnt use the word ‘you’ in my whole response.

people on this board have the whole “personal movie” thing going on and think everything is about them. and love to try and hate and attack anyone.

be an authenticator and make no money and hate the job? no thanks.

and im not in every thread praising fakes. yes there are good ones, but there are plenty bad ones i point out. theres been maybe a handful of fakes i have said are top notch and “praised”. but plenty of bad ones. and im always the first person to give knowledge on the fakes that are out, good or bad. the travis frags are out and bad, but everyone seems to love em on instagram!

yall want me to buy em and show ya? no. cuz i dont have 10k+ followers, so it wouldnt mean anything to most of yall. but let some zsneakers post em and ‘omg!’

and dont call me ‘fam’ when you comin at a 20 year NT vet for nothing.
I could've done without all the whining but I apologize for misreading your original post. My bad.

been telling you guys.

i didnt even bother posting pics in trophy room thread yet.
Right, if I don't touch a shoe at retail or week of drop with receipts included, I'm good.
I have no idea. They felt and smelt on point.... Literally a 1/1 if fakes. But I haven't held reals yet so who knows. And yes they had the same ****ty suede as what thes. Atleast this pair did lol

feature image
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-7.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-4.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-6.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-5.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-8.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-1.jpg
Air-Jordan-5-Raging-Bull-2021-Photos-2.jpg

Back
Top Bottom