Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Gas
1A9C86F6-2DAB-4CC5-908D-21466000FC19.jpeg
And just like that, f*** it mode took over and a pair is on the way from GOAT lol. If it restock, I'll attempt to double up. Been waiting a long time for these to drop.

Just Now Realizing I Hit On All 3 Accounts Via SNKRS Today :pimp:

Don’t NEED 3 But I’ll Damn Sure Take Em! :pimp:

Wouldn't happen to be size 12 by any chance.... Doubtfully for me I wouldnt be able to catch a restock. Most times I'm at work when that noti drops!!!

Shoutout to the clowns parked in front of the Compton FTL this morning... A bunch of us are standing in line 5 mins before opening dude yells out "RESERVATIONS" then holds out a pair of the 5's. Meanwhile his homie in the driver seat just holding a stack of cash and kinda randomly flashing it around.

I really don't understand this younger "flex" generation.... I mean Compton has improved but it still is Compton....smh
Haha crazy i seen those clowns in a green camaro right? He was yelling quick $80 at the people in the line smh

I don't know about you guys
But I'm digging the box
For me my eyes are going bad
It's hard asf to read labels on 5's when picking out what to wear lol
Especially when it's all stacked together
Also forgot how great it feels to pickup on RD :pimp:

maybe nike thinks theyre good against bots since now the footsites are such trash! lol

“well....were better than they are!”

Hoping everybody catch restocks. There will be plenty!....I'm lucky enough to have built these damn flex apps. I touched 8 pairs and looked out for all my homies. Also hit my pair on snkrs....now hoping hyper royals hit for me like these.

Back
Top Bottom