Air Jordan 5 “Raging Bull” April 10, 2021

Not sure what to make of this or if anyone else noticed, but the toe box on these look off/different than all of the other 5s I got. Here’s a top down view comparison with the What The:
0B49A3F8-E6F8-4F00-8517-545C93967E07.jpeg

Great comparison to what you're inquiring about... CHECK IT OUT!!!

I just wanna say to the dudes, that were able to pull that FNL cart trick, are LUCKY AS ****. I added a pair to my cart on release day, and got to place my order, 5 to 6 ****ING TIMES. Each time, they sent me back to the card screen, and COMPLETELY erased my cart. I even got a ****ING BS Phantom charge. **** THIS SNEAKER ****.

|l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l |l

Yeah...I was real hype and shocked when I hit on D i c k’s. Too good to be true I guess. Sounds like chat lady just made ish up “Let me escalate this so you can catch this L quicker”
2CDB3300-6C31-435C-AA60-FDC7299D6DC6.jpeg

Not sure what to make of this or if anyone else noticed, but the toe box on these look off/different than all of the other 5s I got. Here’s a top down view comparison with the What The:
0B49A3F8-E6F8-4F00-8517-545C93967E07.jpeg

who *** cares?

different cw of course they are different cmon man just wear and enjoy your kicks,,life is too short for that crap

Why do they charge for raffle like you purchased shoe

It's a pre-authorization. The charge will pend until the raffle closes then it will be removed. Never had an instance of it not working.

Upside is if you hit, you don't have to worry about your card declining on fraud suspicion

It's a pre-authorization. The charge will pend until the raffle closes then it will be removed. Never had an instance of it not working.

Upside is if you hit, you don't have to worry about your card declining on fraud suspicion
True. You ever hit on anything from them?

True. You ever hit on anything from them?

Yes a couple of times but I don't only cop Jordans. If it's something I want bad, I will not mind the shipping rate- similar to BSTN and some other spots.

I should also mention that if you use a credit card, use one that doesn't have foreign transaction fees

who *** cares?

different cw of course they are different cmon man just wear and enjoy your kicks,,life is too short for that crap

Never said anything about not enjoying or wearing them. Just noticed differences from other releases and pointed them out to see if anyone else noticed the same with theirs. Thanks for your contribution to the topic 🤡

my snkrs pairs 'shipped' Sunday morning and still hasnt been received to ups. Prob wont see it until the end of the month Nike shipping has been garbage all year smh
I definitely agree about their shipping being garbage. I got mine Thursday though which is just a day behind what they used to do. Legend blue lows shipped early this morning so hopefully they are getting back on track

jesus when will they learn that the color blue doesnt go with EVERY SHOE?!?!?!?
Eh, the milky blue tint helps them from yellowing so fast. People used to complain about how Reebok clear soles stayed fresh so much longer than Jordans, so JB started using a similar formula/tint.

Anyone remember how early retros had crystal clear glossy soles? Looked great new but turned yellow almost instantly.

Great comparison to what you're inquiring about... CHECK IT OUT!!!

Didn't watch but I think the toebox is intended to look more like 1990 OGs. I know some OG pairs had an extremely steep slope, but others were very square toed like these Toros. Personally, I prefer the contoured shape they've been using basically since 2000 over the OGs or Toros.

People get a little too hung up wanting everything to look like a direct reproduction of the OG. Don't forget, even back then QC was still very hit or miss. 30 years ago Nike/Jb was a lot more limited in terms of bringing designs into reality, thus some retros actually improved over time. I.e. OG Durabuck vs Modern offerings.

Eh, the milky blue tint helps them from yellowing so fast. People used to complain about how Reebok clear soles stayed fresh so much longer than Jordans, so JB started using a similar formula/tint.

Anyone remember how early retros had crystal clear glossy soles? Looked great new but turned yellow almost instantly.

I was one of those, because I had questions and victory pumps that didn't have the problem. I don't mind the blue tint, because I saw the other side of having 2000 Space Jams.

I definitely agree about their shipping being garbage. I got mine Thursday though which is just a day behind what they used to do. Legend blue lows shipped early this morning so hopefully they are getting back on track

yea i meant to follow up and say after i posted that, they suddenly appeared in PA, and then arrived the next day

oops :lol:

Back
Top Bottom