Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

HOH in Thousand Oaks, CA is getting these in case any SoCal cats are wondering...

I work at a DTLR. We don't really get much limited. And we got them. (Got YOTR and Royal 1s. Prolly most limited.)

It was my understanding that most retailers would get them. But just at low quanties. The HOH here has I think 16 pair and the DTLR is 12.

Glad they didn't do this with Bel Airs.

Which DTLR you at youngdro, I haven't hit South DeKalb or other urban stores to see if they will carry. Was surprised that FTL @ South DeKalb were not carrying them though. 

I work at a DTLR. We don't really get much limited. And we got them. (Got YOTR and Royal 1s. Prolly most limited.)

It was my understanding that most retailers would get them. But just at low quanties. The HOH here has I think 16 pair and the DTLR is 12.

Glad they didn't do this with Bel Airs.
Southlake ?

all u cats gotta do is call all the sneaker spots in ya area and ask.....it aint hard to find out who gonna carry what......but for my peeps in ATL i can give awy one spot since im tryna cop also without extreme hassle and that place is DTLR stonecrest...im sure yall also heard perimeter mall now has a HOH so they getting em too....if i secure my pair i'll let u know the other 3 spots i know of that got em besides wish and nike lenox

This is a Nike iD gone wrong but as soon as y'all hear special box, limited numbers everyone jumping on these. SMFH.

And yes this bastard of a shoe will sell out and we will see Grape V Instagram effery all over again :x

And I know LA resellers be heated NTLA ain't getting em :lol:

Last edited:
This is a Nike iD gone wrong but as soon as y'all hear special box, limited numbers everyone jumping on these. SMFH.

And yes this bastard of a shoe will sell out and we will see Grape V Instagram effery all over again :x

And I know LA resellers be heated NTLA ain't getting em :lol:

ON SUICIDE WATCH RIGHT NOW.

I happen to meet a dm of champs this morning and he said that three stores in Houston were getting them. To my understanding champs wasn't getting any, can someone confirm? I called the store he said was getting them and they said they weren't and then another one said they gave out tickets already, super confused. Thought this was a hoh kind of release.

all u cats gotta do is call all the sneaker spots in ya area and ask.....it aint hard to find out who gonna carry what......but for my peeps in ATL i can give awy one spot since im tryna cop also without extreme hassle and that place is DTLR stonecrest...im sure yall also heard perimeter mall now has a HOH so they getting em too....if i secure my pair i'll let u know the other 3 spots i know of that got em besides wish and nike lenox
Yeah, and Lenox is currently building one towards the front lower level. Other spots like Walter's supposed to have them as well. All House of Hoops will have them, but they are doing a raffle at Arbor Place, Southlake, and Perimeter.

DTLR @ Cumberland was doing a raffle, today was the last day.

DTLR @ Memorial Drive finished their raffle yesterday.

DTLR @ South DeKalb finished their raffle yesterday.

DTLR @ East Point is conducting a raffle until tomorrow.

DTLR @ Gwinnett is conducting a raffle starting tomorrow all day long.

i still dont  get how these are limited when evry store in my mall is gettin them and sheiks and shoe palaces all over norcal

Back
Top Bottom