Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I sure hope LA is not getting these until Nike looks at last weeks RSVP fiasco where the shady tactics continued. One can hope anyways.

I happen to meet a dm of champs this morning and he said that three stores in Houston were getting them. To my understanding champs wasn't getting any, can someone confirm? I called the store he said was getting them and they said they weren't and then another one said they gave out tickets already, super confused. Thought this was a hoh kind of release.

I CALLED CHAMPS IN THE GALLERIA A FEW DAYS AGO, AND THEY SAID THEY'D BE GETTIN' 'EM, AND THEY'RE DOING FIRST COME,FIRST SERVE ON SATURDAY. HOLLA..

CED B.

All I have are the original white flip 3s to go off of.......Is that how the elephant print is on these? Embossed on or just like a screen print on?

UPDATE: JUST CALLED A FEW MINUTES AGO, AND THEY SAID THAT THEY'VE ALREADY PASSED OUT TICKETS FOR THEM,SMH. SEE, THAT'S WHY YOU CAN NEVER TAKE THESE SHOE STORE EMPLOYEES WORD FOR THESE TYPE OF HIGH PROFILE RELEASES...:smh: .HOLLA...

CED B.

Seen these since last month at a boutique store, they are imbossed. The leather is very good, I would put these behind the premio 5 and ahead of the db5 in terms of quality. The sock liner is the same for the three shoes including the lab5. They come off as a premio because of the side vents being very similar and over all quality.

i still dont  get how these are limited when evry store in my mall is gettin them and sheiks and shoe palaces all over norcal
Must be nice.      Ive only found 1 store in my whole state thats getting them and its raffle. Id rather stand in line for 15 hours to guarantee mine.

My local finishline will be getting these but no other store in the mall in my area will have them. 1 full size run, they did not hand out tickets but my friend will reserve my pair since he no quiere. Will be using winner circle certificate for this one. 205.00 is better than 225.00.

[

I don't no why but these and the elevens later this year remind me of this movie.

GAMMA!

i hope they replace those crooked ones there
From what I've heard...it's in motion. 

My boy told me someone called NTLA and said "I'm a shareholder and I'm not happy with how your employees represent my company", he handed the phone to the manager, she hung up, 1 hour later a DM came in and asked who hung up on the shareholder 
roll.gif

They ain't bout that life and sometimes it breaks my heart
IT REALLY HURTS ME CUZ LIKE WE NEVER GET ANYTHING..... THEY ACT LIKE WE DONT HAVE 2 OF THE DOPEST COLLAB STORES AND WHILE 3 BOOTLEG *** STORES IN NY GETS EVERYTHING WE SITTIN HERE JUST HOPING THEYLL ACCIDENTLY GIVE US SOMETHING

From what I've heard...it's in motion. 

My boy told me someone called NTLA and said "I'm a shareholder and I'm not happy with how your employees represent my company", he handed the phone to the manager, she hung up, 1 hour later a DM came in and asked who hung up on the shareholder :rofl:

must be powerful share holder

I went to the HOH here locally and the raffle ticket envelope looked like there were not as many entrants as usual. I stood behind 2 guys who were entering the raffle who weighed 350 plus. I can only imagine how those guys would look with this shoe on. As far a NTLA I don't know if it is the Asain, Black, red or purple group resonsible for the joke of an RSVP last week but the place is really shady and honestly cleaning house there is not such a bad idea. This weekend should be interesting. What time is the pick ups for Vegas Saturday?

WOW im speechless.... This is absolutely the worst looking shoe i have seen in my whole life. Absolute worst.....

are these for the hookers walking the streets at night? with a matching mini skirt?

man if this was 10 years ago these would have rotted their way to the outlets...

nowadays instant sell out

how is this an anniversary shoe lol. why didn't they just release black metallic with nike air as a GR. you know they would sell even at that dumb price
mean.gif

I went to the HOH here locally and the raffle ticket envelope looked like there were not as many entrants as usual. I stood behind 2 guys who were entering the raffle who weighed 350 plus. I can only imagine how those guys would look with this shoe on. As far a NTLA I don't know if it is the Asain, Black, red or purple group resonsible for the joke of an RSVP last week but the place is really shady and honestly cleaning house there is not such a bad idea. This weekend should be interesting. What time is the pick ups for Vegas Saturday?
Usually 10am-12pm

how bout you crybabies with nothing better to do than make the same lame *** "this is an ugly shoe" comments, go to a thread where your comments are welcomed! If u dont like them why are you in a thread strictly about them? Seem thirsty for attention.

Back
Top Bottom