Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

To all of you saying these are a general release you are sadly mistake. Neither fnl or footlocker is getting these in my area. Only the two city gears and they are shady

how is this an anniversary shoe lol. why didn't they just release black metallic with nike air as a GR. you know they would sell even at that dumb price
mean.gif
this

"year of the 5s" but no OG 5s... to me its like year of the 1s instead

these are ugly to me. but im guessing most of yall are copping to resell. not knocking youre hustle
fixed!  but honestly, some people think their opinion is fact.......the fact of the matter is everyone cannot rock the same ****.  some people cannot pull off a certain look and thats cool. thats why there are so many sneaker models available. so everyone can define their style. not rock what u like.....jus sayin'

fixed!  but honestly, some people think their opinion is fact.......the fact of the matter is everyone cannot rock the same ****.  some people cannot pull off a certain look and thats cool. thats why there are so many sneaker models available. so everyone can define their style. not rock what u like.....jus sayin'
indeed. i definitely could not see myself ever wearing these tho.

first saturday in awhile i get to sleep in and spend the day playing GTA 
pimp.gif

they are on the FTL release calendar  and NDC though, and **** were getting them here in Guam 2 weeks after release...we usually don't get **** except GR and some exclusives....

From what I've heard...it's in motion. 

My boy told me someone called NTLA and said "I'm a shareholder and I'm not happy with how your employees represent my company", he handed the phone to the manager, she hung up, 1 hour later a DM came in and asked who hung up on the shareholder :rofl:

That's the way it should be ! They running around like they got no one to answer to !

how bout you crybabies with nothing better to do than make the same lame *** "this is an ugly shoe" comments, go to a thread where your comments are welcomed! If u dont like them why are you in a thread strictly about them? Seem thirsty for attention.

29-Camron-NP.gif

If you think these shoes will go with ANY respectable fit then you're one of the ones who think this is dope

sick.gif
sick.gif
sick.gif

Easy pass. Def a shoe for collectors only. Anybody rockin these gonna look ridiculous
laugh.gif
already seen people with them and they dont look as bad as you make it sound...its unique and one things for sure your not gonna see every one and there momma with it on because its limited

ok. the NT fashion police are in the this thread so i gotta go........something bout a dude telling me whats hot dont sit right with me......as the individual purchasing i reserve the right to wear these ***** wit pajamas if i feel like it. keep styling ya "homeboys" chief, im good!

how bout you crybabies with nothing better to do than make the same lame *** "this is an ugly shoe" comments, go to a thread where your comments are welcomed! If u dont like them why are you in a thread strictly about them? Seem thirsty for attention.
But I thought this was a discussion thread about the shoe? Not an appreciation thread. 

laugh.gif

Just voicing my opinion. Do what ya do pleighboi...

i wasnt referring to you sir. your comment actually made sense since u restated u wouldnt rock em. after seeing your yearbook picture after clicking spoiler alert i see how that would b a problem tho....
roll.gif

Last edited:
that pic of the grapes is funny, but hell they look like they enjoying themselves so its all good. you post the pic in a joking manner when you know if you ran into one of them cats you wouldn't say ****! lets be real

But I thought this was a discussion thread about the shoe? Not an appreciation thread. 

laugh.gif
sorry killa....just like you post what u want i do the same but its not to judge what someone should get/want.
Just caught up with the rest of the thread. Yea i aint with that telling ppl what to wear.

Im referring to idea that ppl should be able to say what they want about the shoe. If they like it or not

Just caught up with the rest of the thread. Yea i aint with that telling ppl what to wear.

Im referring to idea that ppl should be able to say what they want about the shoe. If they like it or not
i can dig it....but if they keep repeating themselves im goin in.....even if i dont like the shoe, i say let the fans be!  But i get ya point tho. you a harlem cat so i know u see cats rock unconventional **** and make it work, im all for individuality and personal style.

Last edited:
IT REALLY HURTS ME CUZ LIKE WE NEVER GET ANYTHING..... THEY ACT LIKE WE DONT HAVE 2 OF THE DOPEST COLLAB STORES AND WHILE 3 BOOTLEG *** STORES IN NY GETS EVERYTHING WE SITTIN HERE JUST HOPING THEYLL ACCIDENTLY GIVE US SOMETHING

Your collab stores are shady...Word to the GL3 "3 Lies" release...I had some people up there...duke man sold 100 and then said they were sold out while certain people kept going in and coming out with more pairs...Sneakers should have been called the "4 Lies"

Also, were the Ray Allen XIII's THAT long ago where yall cats act like nothing good ever comes to Boston??

C'mon son...cry me one of those rivers/lakes that goes all through Boston under than dope bridge...

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom