Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

I haven't kept up with this thread, but I could have sworn Nike Chi had been FCFS. Just found out its RSVP.

I won't lie. I'll be looking to flip these for cash if I "win" and try to track down the Fear III that I missed out on or start saving for the Db V.

Has anyone heard of a production run on these.. I keep hearing how rare they are suppose to be.. Looks as if everyone will have them.. Just got an email from finishline about them.. From the way it looks, these will be nothing like the DB or Fear V..

Has anyone heard of a production run on these.. I keep hearing how rare they are suppose to be.. Looks as if everyone will have them.. Just got an email from finishline about them.. From the way it looks, these will be nothing like the DB or Fear V..
In terms of numbers of 5s past the rcent fire red GR

Bel Air > 3lab5 > Dbs > Fears

Laneys SHOULD be a GR dont know

Black laneys dont even care probably limited

MY ONLY HOPES ARE NDC BODEGAS IS DOING A RAFFLE NOW(IM  IN BOSTON) BUT I AINT KNOW IF I WANNA GO DOWN THERE LMAO 
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I need to read NikeTalk's rules. IT ILL JUST HEAD DOWN TO BODEGAS TOMORROW> I WAS JUST THERE TODAY TO GET A RAFFLE TICKET FOR THE AAPE X REEBOK COLLAB> WHY COULDN"T THAY HAVE TWEETED THE INFO EARLIER UGH ANNOYING AS FRENCH MONTANA

i gotta get ready to leave. watch the link go live as I am showering. f it, pulling the line out of the sea on this one

Responded quick so let's hope I get it. Never won an RSVP before :smh: . Does the hashtag gotta be in all caps?

Back
Top Bottom