Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Apparently these are truly coming out

Don't know how I feel about it yet. Would have rather seen the 5lab3 instead of a different colorway on these. Seems a bit lazy but hopefully they come out nice.

Seems weird since Infrared isn't a color typically associated with IIIs or Vs.

Edit:

Edit 2: That looks like a Black Flip III on the silhouette of a V with the sole of Infra 90s.

WOOOOOOOOOOO!

WAIT HOLD UP

THAT PAPER IS WAYYYY DIFFERENT , ITS SILVER OUTLINING THE ELEMENTS ...... ITS JUST IMPRINTED ON THE 3LABS PAPER,...... HUMMMMMM

Black/Infrared pair is much better than the first pair that dropped, but the basic CW isn't worth the $225 price IMO.

Last edited:
black pair looks way better but gonna pass on them like the regular 3lab5, rather pick up another pair of fear V's or double up on laneys.

European release of the 3lab5 is this Saturday, Oct 19th.

Will be more than US retail of course, but if you dodge customs and find somewhere with decent shipping costs you may save a few bucks off resell prices and buy from a legit retailer.

Cali roots' release is at 3:00 am EST online Saturday morning. They always tax pretty heavy tho. Not sure which overseas spots will put pairs online, but be on the lookout if you're still hunting for these. I passed originally and will again, but got the email and thought it may help someone.

They look a lot cleaner than the other 3lab5s. Not as crazy and you can wear more with it imo since it's mostly black. if the material is nice too then it will be copped.

I'm usually not a fan of these kind of new-aged concoctions, but these are 100% DOPE. I like the concept a whole lot better when it's Tonal.

Much more sophisticated of a look.

And that Leather looks BUTTER as a Motha! 
nthat.gif

Not really feeling the $225 Price Tag, but when is the Tentative Release Date???

Don't know if this particular pic has been posted yet. First good look I've seen of em, still up in the air on them tho. Guess it'll come down to whether or not I can justify paying $500 for two all elephant print shoes in my closet

Supposedly it's coming out this holiday season it'd be funny if these released in November on the 16th the day rumored that the lightning IVs will release

Don't know if this particular pic has been posted yet. First good look I've seen of em, still up in the air on them tho. Guess it'll come down to whether or not I can justify paying $500 for two all elephant print shoes in my closet
These however do not look nearly as Buttery. 
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom