Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

ehh last step of checkout then error message oh well. 
mean.gif

thee og and infrareds are dope

i never got to find out but, is this 3dlab thing for all jordans sorta like the BIN23 thing or just for 5s?

Last edited:
thee og and infrareds are dope

i never got to find out but, is this 3dlab thing for all jordans sorta like the BIN23 thing or just for 5s?
I think its for all of them but I didn't think we would get multiple cws of each shoe

see now those are semi decent

still trash but better than what released before :x

I can see the black 3lab5s dropping on December 7th because there is no release that day that I can tell from JB. Or it can be the 16th of Novebr but people are saying the lightnings are releasing that day so idk about that date

I can see the black 3lab5s dropping on December 7th because there is no release that day that I can tell from JB. Or it can be the 16th of Novebr but people are saying the lightnings are releasing that day so idk about that date
Yeah those lightnings are staying under the radar, haven't heard much concrete info on them.  Either way I am planning on getting these.

Comparison shots of the 3lab5's
What's the point of leaving the Netting on the Tongue Clear, when you make the Side Netting Black???

...Don't Get That.

And they look alot more Matte than in previous pictures, but I trust pics like this more b/c it's in Natural Lighting.

I was 60/40 getting them before, but now I think I'm about 25/75... especially at $225. 
sick.gif

I can get a pair of these for 265 from an acquaintance but they are .5 size bigger than my usual size. Do these run real big like most 5 releases this year or am i safe copping the .5 size up?

What's the point of leaving the Netting on the Tongue Clear, when you make the Side Netting Black???

...Don't Get That.

I was 60/40 getting them before, but now I think I'm about 25/75... especially at $225. :x

To match the outsole when it eventually yellows. It would have been nice if they used the black netting for both though.

I didn't care for the gamma's, but the infared's are fire.

Comparison shots of the 3lab5's

The gamma blue version is releasing this saturday at a local boutique (I'm in Canada, releases have been mad delayed the last little bit) and I got to hold a pair and see em in person today. They're a lot nicer in person for sure, which surprised me, but they're too loud for me. Like people have said, the materials are pretty nice so I'm definitely gonna pass on the gamma's and wait for the black infrared version, these pics just sealed the deal.

I'm kinda upset with this series of JB line. Reason why is, I thought this was gonna be a JB line of 
different Number J's labed up together. Meaning sumptin different every release, but as we can all see with our own eyes
is that we R getting the exact same model J but just in different color. Kinda bummed out about another 3Lab5 release 
and only a months time apart. My gueess was ah maybe will get 3-4 releases a year of this ''LAB'' series, but what was I thinking 
JB gonna only release 3-4 or so a year HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!    should of known my Fav Brand (JB)
would even think about holding back on recieving more money from us shoe collectors and Jordan Heads. Well so coming from a 33 yr old 
Father of 3 kids and being the Jordan Head I am for not only my self but also for my 3 kids I know I wont be able to keep up with JB on this line of series
he now has us feening for, and with all the retro heat hes releasing every other week. Its too much So I said F it IM ROCKING MINE. Since I know thers gonna be 
a time that I cant cop or strike out on. 
Not that serious.

Back
Top Bottom