Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

Soooooo, I missed these when they dropped. Not from a lack of trying I might add. Do you guys think it'd be cheaper to purchase now or do you think they can be had cheaper at a later dathe?

Launching in Europe tomorrow

Last edited:
I was a big hater of the grey joints...Even after having them in hand, I thought the materials used were nice, but the overall shoe was not appealing.

These, however, are nice and I want them.

You know of any sites getting them?

Sivadescalzo and caliroots both have em in their newsletters. I'll post anymore I get an email about. Haven't seen them in the weekly emails from the usual suspects tho (SNS, size). Some people are saying US HoH's will have more pairs tomorrow at select locations too. You may check your local stores. I know those Bel Airs are going to be popping up at a few FTL family stores this weekend in lucky cities.

Last edited:
WTF is it about black and red J's?! Wasn't feeling the gamma blue 3lab5 in the least but the black and red could get copped with the quickness.

It's like JB heard me, just 4 months late :lol: . Minus the clear netting, black netting is :smokin

Last edited:
I thought it would be in every HOH specially HOHNY

Picture was posted on house of hoops Europe Facebook page. 19/10/13 is the RD at the other euro spots too. End goes live in 55 mins for $247 USD shipped to the U.S. Pretty much in store retail plus tax.

Picture was posted on house of hoops Europe Facebook page. 19/10/13 is the RD at the other euro spots too. End goes live in 55 mins for $247 USD shipped to the U.S. Pretty much in store retail plus tax.

Has anyone ever ordered from End and got hit by customs? Thinking about getting a second pair to use as trade bait

Last edited:
Has anyone ever ordered from End and got hit by customs? Thinking about getting a second pair to use as trade bait
yep, sometimes with like a month later.

You could not pay the bill, but I wouldn't be confident about future purchases through same carrier, FedEx.

Although im not sure if they track that before delivery or if your bills would just add up... but I don't think I've had to ever pay for the customs before delivery of the package from END >$200.

Last edited:
I'm kinda upset with this series of JB line. Reason why is, I thought this was gonna be a JB line of 

different Number J's labed up together. Meaning sumptin different every release, but as we can all see with our own eyes

is that we R getting the exact same model J but just in different color. Kinda bummed out about another 3Lab5 release 

and only a months time apart. My gueess was ah maybe will get 3-4 releases a year of this ''LAB'' series, but what was I thinking 

JB gonna only release 3-4 or so a year HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!    should of known my Fav Brand (JB)

would even think about holding back on recieving more money from us shoe collectors and Jordan Heads. Well so coming from a 33 yr old 

Father of 3 kids and being the Jordan Head I am for not only my self but also for my 3 kids I know I wont be able to keep up with JB on this line of series

he now has us feening for, and with all the retro heat hes releasing every other week. Its too much So I said F it IM ROCKING MINE. Since I know thers gonna be 

a time that I cant cop or strike out on. 

Back
Top Bottom