Air Jordan 5 2013 "Elephant print" 23rd anniversary

next year is the year of the 5s. Just give me the Grapes, Laneys. And I'll take a pair of white/metallics too.

Black/silver don't have the message either. If you havnt purhased jordans in a while.. I'm very curious what shoes  do you still buy? 

I picked up the signature shoes up until the AJ 2011 - most could be had for good prices and the material quality and tech were fantastic for the prices! The 2012 was a let down with overuse of flywire (plastic) so I have not bothered with it. I suspect that all future AJ sigs will incorporate flywire/hyperfuse at this stage so I'm done. I also scored some OGs for fair prices due to the oversaturation of the retro market.

I picked up the signature shoes up until the AJ 2011 - most could be had for good prices and the material quality and tech were fantastic for the prices! The 2012 was a let down with overuse of flywire (plastic) so I have not bothered with it. I suspect that all future AJ sigs will incorporate flywire/hyperfuse at this stage so I'm done. I also scored some OGs for fair prices due to the oversaturation of the retro market.

I agree with you man. Flywire and JB just don't go together imo (at least aesthetically). When I think of JB's craftsmanship and quality I think of the XX3: carefully stitched, sewn, minimal/no glue, meticulate and well constructed. Hyperfuse/flywire, while great materials, just feel cheap.

people need to get over hating all these new colorways, just face it already... JB cant just constantly release OG colorways, i will grab these for sure.. once again, thank you to all you OG exclusive jordan buyers haha have fun collecting the same six shoes for the rest of your sneaker days

people need to get over hating all these new colorways, just face it already... JB cant just constantly release OG colorways, i will grab these for sure.. once again, thank you to all you OG exclusive jordan buyers haha have fun collecting the same six shoes for the rest of your sneaker days
Buy what you like, but I'd personally rather have 6 pairs of my favorite OG colorways than 30 pairs of assorted "Elephant" V's, "Filbert" VII's, and "Piston" VI's.

There have been some nice newer colorways("Cavs" IV, "Motorsport" VI, "Raging Bull" V, etc.), but IMO, these are not one of them unless they look way different than these early pics.

I think these are clean as ****. Def cop for me.

Back
Top Bottom