Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Id like to thank the NTers posting links to help out other fellow NTers. Much appreciated. I just secured a Uk sz 10/Us sz 11 pair from jdsports. :smokin

Last edited:
Damn I need a 9.5 uk for this one. People have been telling me these go very large. Not risking grabing my true size.
I'm fine with a whole size down and very loose laces like I have been doing lately for this inconsistent brand sizing. Its like some factories forget to switch out the converse size tags with normal size tags.

People forgot about Raging Bull pack?
Word! I love my pair of Toro's, their loud but it works so well. Their better than those Toro 4s coming, IN MY OPINION.

I would say Black Tounge Fire reds> Grapes> Toros> Metallics> Fire Reds. Once Again JUST MY OPINION. That's going off of me owning all 5 at some point. All timeless classics though. There are a few Retro + colorways that make it to classic colorway status, not much though.

Word! I love my pair of Toro's, their loud but it works so well. Their better than those Toro 4s coming, IN MY OPINION.

I would say Black Tounge Fire reds> Grapes> Toros> Metallics> Fire Reds. Once Again JUST MY OPINION. That's going off of me owning all 5 at some point. All timeless classics though. There are a few Retro + colorways that make it to classic colorway status, not much though.

Definitely respect your opinion, but for me, I'd choose any of the OG colorways over the raging bull pack colorway any day of the week. The OG colorways are just timeless classics. Hah I am shocked though at how expensive the toro bravo pack is now.

Keep up the good work by not feeding into the resellers regarding these sneaks, please put a dent in their exorbitant price aspirations and attack the restocks.

Cancelled my UK sz. 11 on Size? as I too forgot about UK sizing.

So, I picked up a pair of UK10/US11 on Hanon on release morning and it looks like they just shipped! Excited.

My pairs arrived from Eastbay today ...The kid size are perfect.  On my size I noticed a crease in one shoe ..Nothing too bad ...though I found myself looking at it like damn...then I thought about how people become disgruntled over a little crease that is going to happen anyway and laughed at myself. Nice shoe though.  

W
My pairs arrived from Eastbay today ...The kid size are perfect.  On my size I noticed a crease in one shoe ..Nothing too bad ...though I found myself looking at it like damn...then I thought about how people become disgruntled over a little crease that is going to happen anyway and laughed at myself. Nice shoe though.  

What GS size did you buy? And when you say they are perfect, do you mean they are TTS?

My pair arrived from NDC today. I'm satisfied.
smokin.gif

I'm hesitant to get these for over retail. I predict Bred 11 type restocks for these. At least I hope

I would wait, people are still getting their online shipments and I'm sure they're going to be a restock or two looking at how things have been going this year.

got mine in today as well.. Love them, but a bit snug. I was hoping they would run a bit big since my 11.5 was sold out. But these feel like they do fit TTS (for me atleast).

With all the rampant photos of ignorant ideas and gimmicks to match the colorways of these sneaks, its shocking that no clown has come with some Lucha Libre luchador (Mexican wrestling/wrestlers) style masks customized in these colorways to go with these sneaks.

Back
Top Bottom