Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

I've seen construction boots less beat than those Metallics. You didn't beat those, you took em behind the woodshed with your boys and left them for dead.

Have one seen one person (girl) wearing Grapes... kinda surprising because I'm in NY lol.

Tomorrow guaranteed to see one pair tho.

So after I somehow got my nbastore.com order mysteriously disappear on me although I have an order number that no one can seem to find, I got my jimmyjazz 11.5 order today, all they had left and I wanted to make sure I got my hands on a pair.... and sure enough these are way to big!!!

My Fire Red V from 2008 CDP has corroborated the actuality that they do yellow even though I've never, ever worn them.

got my pair from ndc. im gonna return them at gurnee nike factory tomorrow. very disappointed with jb quality control. the paint is scuffed up and the overall craftsmanship sucks on my pair. this pair looks like a B grade.  
That's Nike/JB outsourcing all their products for us and charging us high price points as well.

for people waiting on restock, i would definitely recommend going .5 size down or even 1 full size. these fit huge. 

Production dates 11-14-12/12-19-12. No wonder the netting on my pair is starting to turn already! Things have been sitting for nearly a half a year.

Back
Top Bottom