Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

My 3rd and final pair came in from NDC and has anybody else noticed the pairs Nike themselves sell is worst quality than other stores?

For example, my Bred11 had a pretty big crease on the heel, my Fire Red 5s had to be exchanged because of a huge gouge in the leather and now my Grapes have missing purple on the midsole along with what looks like some sort or wipe/paint brush marks all over the leather.

my order status hasnt moved since Saturday.  "Special Order, Awaiting Inventory"  Not looking good at all.......
Same status here.  I'll never order from Nba store again.  I can't believe they listed as "advance sale"

W

What GS size did you buy? And when you say they are perfect, do you mean they are TTS?
The Size 4 which are a gift for my niece are perfect as in no crease no glue stains etc.  My size 10.5 fit TTS.  Only complaint is a minor crease that noone is ever going to notice but me .lol.

Last edited:
I got this damn tracking number from eastbay with zero Info ! My other tracking from a next place does have the Info. I don't get this, has anyone ever had eastbay give them a wrong tracking number ?

I got this damn tracking number from eastbay with zero Info ! My other tracking from a next place does have the Info. I don't get this, has anyone ever had eastbay give them a wrong tracking number ?
If you just received the tracking number you may want to give it some time.  

If you just received the tracking number you may want to give it some time.  

I hear you, I got it in the morning. But i got an email saying my pair shipped Monday. That's the only thing that confuses me. Now if this was a new order and a fresh tracking number, than yeah I get it. Hold tight, but I got that ship email on Monday. Which meaNs this tracking number should be like 4 days old right ?

ill probably get major hell for this, but thought id share. i designed this shirt today for my brand and thought it could match the Grapes or possibly the South Beach 8. i got the idea because Beverly Hills 90210 premiered the same year as the Air Jordan V. i thought it could match subtly

View media item 403246

Got both of my pairs today and was excited and disappointed. One of my pairs was precreased and starting to show signs of yellowing. It had less blue tent then the other pair and looked a different shade around the edges of the bottom of the shoes. I will just send them back tomorrow I only need one pair anyway. I love them and they look good with my other 5s
View media item 403423

Last edited:
got my pair from ndc. im gonna return them at gurnee nike factory tomorrow. very disappointed with jb quality control. the paint is scuffed up and the overall craftsmanship sucks on my pair. this pair looks like a B grade.  

got my pair from ndc. im gonna return them at gurnee nike factory tomorrow. very disappointed with jb quality control. the paint is scuffed up and the overall craftsmanship sucks on my pair. this pair looks like a B grade.  
Same **** happened to me on 2 of the finish line pairs I ordered. Paint by the teeth is a disaster and the stitching on the outside of a pair is all frayed up.

What's the location of the mall? Mind helping us out?
Inbox me, I heard a few stores (Finishline and Footaction) in my area got pairs from other stores b/c they're under remodeling and reopening in July.

Just tryna help. 

^ yes sir.

did any one else PM? even though i misread it as mail to mall? 
wink.gif

A pair for me and a pair for my nephew.
900x900px-LL-cb68eb11_IMG_0368.jpeg

900x900px-LL-6c7336e6_IMG_0369.jpeg

bonus pic-Grapes along with the CDP and a destroyed '07 Metallic.
900x900px-LL-23333d45_IMG_0370.jpeg

Last edited:
Damnnnn ! That ain't a destroyed metallic ! That looks like you wore them in the afghan war bruh ! I never seen a pair so ate up before, you even got a bubble growing out the bottom of your sole sir ! LMFAO !!! :tongue:. ^^^^^^^^

Last edited:
Damnnnn ! That ain't a destroyed metallic ! That looks like you wore them in the afghan war bruh ! I never seen a pair so ate up before, you even got a bubble growing out the bottom of your sole sir ! LMFAO !!! :tongue:. ^^^^^^^^
:lol: After the sole yellowed,they just became my beaters for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom