Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

I called 125th and the guy said for defective merchandise you have to bring it back to the store you bought it from. I played ball in em the other day and the bump is not terrible, but still, noticeable. Anyone else ever had this happen to them?

One of my pairs has little areas that looks like a bubble forming under the leather...there's two small spots near the heel where the leather meets the midsole...barely noticable, only at a certain agle u see it...didn't even notice till I had already worn em a bunch of times...I was eb en thinking maybe it didn't happen til I wore em? Idk? Not trippin tho

What shoes were available from the restock? I went on ndc randomly last night and saw the Grapes in 11.5 and couple sizes in the Bug Bunny 8s but that was about it. Thanks.
When the restock link was released there were Jordan 3 88, Black grapes, X Denims, Pink, white, royal, camo foams, All Star Pack, AJ 13, KD Supreme

One of my pairs has little areas that looks like a bubble forming under the leather...there's two small spots near the heel where the leather meets the midsole...barely noticable, only at a certain agle u see it...didn't even notice till I had already worn em a bunch of times...I was eb en thinking maybe it didn't happen til I wore em? Idk? Not trippin tho
its not a cosmetic thing, it's in the shoe so you feel it when you walk.

I just take the paper out and that's the extent of my precautions. besides the occasional toothbrush and water after every few wears just to clear out dirt and rocks. I never got into the silica packets thing because I always thought that might just make them yellow unevenly

ok so for an update on my defected pair of grapes I went back to HOH. I wore them one more time the other day and the bump was really annoying. The manager said because I wore it again they might not even accept a return anymore. He took my contact info and said he'd give me a call tomorrow to notify me what can be done about the situation. Ill contact nike right now and see if they can do anything about it. Doesn't nike have a warranty in place for defective products?

ok so for an update on my defected pair of grapes I went back to HOH. I wore them one more time the other day and the bump was really annoying. The manager said because I wore it again they might not even accept a return anymore. He took my contact info and said he'd give me a call tomorrow to notify me what can be done about the situation. Ill contact nike right now and see if they can do anything about it. Doesn't nike have a warranty in place for defective products?
Sure they do but only if you buy from them in my experience, you may be able to get a credit from Nike. Call CS

Sure they do but only if you buy from them in my experience, you may be able to get a credit from Nike. Call CS
I checked the claim page and the most I could get from nike is a product voucher if deemed appropriate. Ill check with Footlocker tomorrow and see what the manager says.
How do people get those 10-20% discounts from nike anyways? I thought id get one since my product is messed up

I can't even sell my 2 pairs for retail..........
MAN!! Im in the same predicament. I was really disappointed that these didnt come in my size so ive been trying to sell my Grapes to get a half size down (9.0) finally sold one pair for 10 dollars below what I paid. When I sell my last 9.5 ill be trying to get a 9.0 but with all the heat coming out i forget about getting them. haha.

I still need a size 9 for retail keep missing out on restocks
frown.gif
did you try to call nike and see if the have your size located in diffrent store

so for an update in case anyone cares, I decided to send my grapes in to nike claims to see what I can get. I sent them on Friday and then the manager at FTL called me today saying I can return them :smh:. I should've kept them til today lol, but whats done is done. Now I gotta wait a week or two to see what nikes response is. Also, I paid 25 to ship my grapes to them, which sucks.

Not sure if anyone is interested but Finishline.com has a huge selection of nice shirts and shorts to match both the black and white grapes right now. Check the clearance page. Sick Jordan stuff for under $20. Just lookin out for anyone who cares :smile:

Back
Top Bottom