Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Last edited:
welp... hope you made up your mind... only size 8 on the site now.

now to wait and see if they actually ship the order.
nerd.gif
more sizes popped back up. 

Wahhhh noooo.....DSG definitely threw me off for sure. Never would I suspect them to sells Js

Last edited:
^^^ just check the sites. that's it.

I generally get to work around 630am and check my normal shoe sites. today, I slacked off a little but saw them on the site and ordered. nothing special really being done.

^^^ just check the sites. that's it.

I generally get to work around 630am and check my normal shoe sites. today, I slacked off a little but saw them on the site and ordered. nothing special really being done.
oh okay thanks bro

Are these extremely uncomfortable to anyone else or is it just my foot? I know not to expect alot of comfort buying a retro and all that but these in particular are so uncomfortable they are basically unwearable for me. They pinch the top of my toes every time I take a step. It really bums me out. love the shoe, can't wear it. Too bad the stores don't even let you try on the shoes you're about to spend two hundred dollars on anymore.

Are these extremely uncomfortable to anyone else or is it just my foot? I know not to expect alot of comfort buying a retro and all that but these in particular are so uncomfortable they are basically unwearable for me. They pinch the top of my toes every time I take a step. It really bums me out. love the shoe, can't wear it. Too bad the stores don't even let you try on the shoes you're about to spend two hundred dollars on anymore.

V's have never been that comfortable to me.

Back
Top Bottom