Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Are these extremely uncomfortable to anyone else or is it just my foot? I know not to expect alot of comfort buying a retro and all that but these in particular are so uncomfortable they are basically unwearable for me. They pinch the top of my toes every time I take a step. It really bums me out. love the shoe, can't wear it. Too bad the stores don't even let you try on the shoes you're about to spend two hundred dollars on anymore.
V's have never been that comfortable to me.
Metallic 5s werent too bad

The stealths were awful, fire red (black tongue) and grapes are not too forgiving either.

Hmm, the IV's give me pinky toe problems with my wide feet...but the V's seem OK to me. Wore them all day yesterday with no real issues.

I'm in between a 10.5 and 11 though (10.5's usually a tad small), so I always cop 11's giving me a little bit of extra space. could be the difference?

They're not uncomfortable to me as far as hurting my feet. They're just sort of like I's. I can see why nobody wears them on the court.

I can see how people still play in retro III's or VII's

V's and VI's have always been uncomfortable for me compared to other retros.

Last edited:
dsg just sent me the cancel email
indifferent.gif
that sucks, i was thinkning about hoping on that restock too. why would they list a shoe as avilable and not have it.

dsg just sent me the cancel email
indifferent.gif
Sorry to hear that, I thought that was to good to be true.  I didn't even think they had limited Jordan's like that.  Not to make light of it, but watch next time you go into DSG one of the workers going to be wearing some Grapes.  LMAO.

dsg just sent me the cancel email :stoneface:

Sorry to hear that, I thought that was to good to be true.  I didn't even think they had limited Jordan's like that.  Not to make light of it, but watch next time you go into DSG one of the workers going to be wearing some Grapes.  LMAO.

grapes weren't limited tho and ive had success in the past. if you don't try in the first place, then you will never get in on the random restock stuff :tongue:

I didn't know they still made durasheen shorts I never see em anymore. So comfy and they last forever. I've got ones from the early to mid 90s still. Mustve been worn hundreds of times.

I didn't know they still made durasheen shorts I never see em anymore. So comfy and they last forever. I've got ones from the early to mid 90s still. Mustve been worn hundreds of times.
So you're saying these have been around forever?? I had no idea lol. I thought this was a totally new style

grapes weren't limited tho and ive had success in the past. if you don't try in the first place, then you will never get in on the random restock stuff
tongue.gif
Yeah they werent limited in terms of production numbers but demand was sky high for them so they sold out relatively quickly. If you werent atleast putting a little effort your chances of copping them were low. I clicked add to cart on 4 websites continuously for 45 minutes and i only made it through on 1 of those sites.

Yeah they werent limited in terms of production numbers but demand was sky high for them so they sold out relatively quickly. If you werent atleast putting a little effort your chances of copping them were low. I clicked add to cart on 4 websites continuously for 45 minutes and i only made it through on 1 of those sites.

Yea online was pretty difficult. I was able to double up in store tho

im not tripping. not really happy it say item was located in stock while it really wasn't tho. we have no clue how many pairs they really had, if any to be honest.

Are they like FNL where it goes to the warehouse and also the stores?

Yea online was pretty difficult. I was able to double up in store tho
Smh I had to wait in the pouring rain for two hours to cop these and I happened to get the very last size 12. Demand is totally different depending on location IMO. Definitely worth the wait though :tongue:

grapes weren't limited tho and ive had success in the past. if you don't try in the first place, then you will never get in on the random restock stuff :tongue:

meh... they were around in large amounts. I deem limited shoes stuff that wasn't produced in large quantities not shoes that sell out fast. its like calling the black/red XIs limited.

im not tripping. not really happy it say item was located in stock while it really wasn't tho. we have no clue how many pairs they really had, if any to be honest.

Are they like FNL where it goes to the warehouse and also the stores?

honestly think so... im not 100% tho.

Size? has the Grapes in stock, incase anyone still wanted to cop 
nthat.gif

good stuff dude... im skipping tho. wasn't really tripping on them and I don't feel like the international bag of death.

Back
Top Bottom