Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

Size? has the Grapes in stock, incase anyone still wanted to cop 
nthat.gif
How legit is Size from the UK? I heard bad stories of people asking for refunds due to shoes not shipped for almost 3 weeks.

How legit is Size from the UK? I heard bad stories of people asking for refunds due to shoes not shipped for almost 3 weeks.
I ordered Grapes from Size UK on the 18th.  12 Days later and I have still not received anything.  Order status via web site says dispatched/shipped, but no tracking information.  Customer service said no tracking is available and that I should receive the shoes shortly - this was last week.

So, still waiting.  As long as I get them this week I'm good I guess.  

^^^ I have but im in the states. They don't double box. They ship in a bag. Never heard they don't ship for 3 weeks. Ive heard complaints that they took a while to show up.

Its international shipping. If you want something faster, pay for a faster shipping method.

Last edited:
^^ Appreciate everyone's information, just wanted to make sure it's legit before I place an order especially it's my first time ordering overseas. Between, how do these Grapes fit? I wear a US 11 in the 2013 AJ8 Playoffs, US 11.5 AJ4 Toros.

Cheers.

^^ Appreciate everyone's information, just wanted to make sure it's legit before I place an order especially it's my first time ordering overseas. Between, how do these Grapes fit? I wear a US 11 in the 2013 AJ8 Playoffs, US 11.5 AJ4 Toros.

Cheers.
I wear an 11-11.5 depending on the model. so far for leather based 5s (grapes and fire reds) I went with a size 11 because they run big. But the suede black grapes are a little tight at 11. should have gone up to 11.5.

Mine are holding up great. Rocked a bunch w no issies. Also got a pair on ice. Was necessary for me thede r grails to me. Got em both on rd.

dsg just sent me the cancel email :stoneface:

Sorry to hear that, I thought that was to good to be true.  I didn't even think they had limited Jordan's like that.  Not to make light of it, but watch next time you go into DSG one of the workers going to be wearing some Grapes.  LMAO.
When Grapes first dropped this year, I copped my pair from DSG on the DL. Everyone was trying for the eastbay/ndc/fnl and DSG dropped a twitter link, in and out in less than 5 minutes.

When Grapes first dropped this year, I copped my pair from DSG on the DL. Everyone was trying for the eastbay/ndc/fnl and DSG dropped a twitter link, in and out in less than 5 minutes.
Hmmm never knew DSG had the Grapes, will have to keep them around for sneak releases.  Yeah Eastbay, NDC, FNL, FL are always packed on release morning.

Just got my pair from Size? UK today.  Package arrived while I was at work - shoes are perfect.

That said, I placed my order on July 18th.  Today is August 5th, so that took a while.  

Just got my pair from Size? UK today.  Package arrived while I was at work - shoes are perfect.

That said, I placed my order on July 18th.  Today is August 5th, so that took a while.  
what site did u find them at?

Back
Top Bottom