Air Jordan 5 "Grape" Aftermath Thread (No Buying/Selling or Trading)

So glad I copped these, I got the sole protector so when winter time comes around I'll be good, Hopefully the extra samples they sent me will work on the side netting...

Heads up B-grades are starting to hit outlets. I was lucky enough to grab 2 pairs yesterday morning.

Heads up B-grades are starting to hit outlets. I was lucky enough to grab 2 pairs yesterday morning.
Hmmm thanks for heads up will check my outlets soon. Depending on the quality will pick up a pair, other wise will just get a pair from well known seller.

How much they sell for? Tempted to double up n use the B grade for wearing first if the qualitys not bad. And price is right ofcourse. Thanks in advance.

its $20 off retail BUT why does American outlet prices even matter to you?

Because i have people over there that would get them for me if i chose too! Why does it matter to you?

because you are a habitual violator of the rules on the forum and I see what you are doing. you do it in every thread you post in like you are being slick.

because you are a habitual violator of the rules on the forum and I see what you are doing. you do it in every thread you post in like you are being slick.

Wth u on about? U post cocky comments for no reason cos ur a mod. All i was doing was asking how much they are, if thats being "slick" (whatever thats suppose to mean) then whatever

Wth u on about? U post cocky comments for no reason cos ur a mod. All i was doing was asking how much they are, if thats being "slick" (whatever thats suppose to mean) then whatever

meh... it is what it is. you already know what you do, which is ask about price, then insinuate that you want them so someone can PM you and ship to you or you go hard and put it out there. ive seen in numerous times from you now.

that said, I love the cocky because im a "mod" comment. you don't say that when im defending you from your "boston beach" haters in the other thread :smh:

meh... it is what it is. you already know what you do, which is ask about price, then insinuate that you want them so someone can PM you and ship to you or you go hard and put it out there. ive seen in numerous times from you now.

that said, I love the cocky because im a "mod" comment. you don't say that when im defending you from your "boston beach" haters in the other thread :smh:

Right. Cos NT has to be about not the good things in the sneaker community...
Thanks for answering my question tho now i know its only $20 off retail in ur state, all i was after

Walked in my local outlet on a whim and they had some sz 13's laying around so i copped one for $140.

Can't complain.

Back
Top Bottom