Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
The release for these is going to be crazy.  I wore my pair a couple of weeks ago and cats were like are those the '06's.  I said, "No, they are the upcoming 2013 pair."  It was kinda cool but I don't really like a lot of attention drawn to me especially for something so trivial as shoes.   A friend of mine told me that he could get them for me early and I was like cool.  Since I traded my '06 pair for the XX3 Titaniums I thought it would be nice to have them back in the rotation.  I'm 35 so camping and standing in lines for hours is not an option and since I wear everything that I have the collection aspect of the sneaker world isn't a driving force for me to grab a shoe.  

I hope everyone remains safe for this release and cats don't lose their mind over some shoes.  Oh yeah, the quality is the same as the Fire Red V's that released earlier this year.  

-

Last edited:
The release for these is going to be crazy.  I wore my pair a couple of weeks ago and cats were like are those the '06's.  I said, "No, they are the upcoming 2013 pair."  It was kinda cool but I don't really like a lot of attention drawn to me especially for something so trivial as shoes.   A friend of mine told me that he could get them for me early and I was like cool.  Since I traded my '06 pair for the XX3 Titaniums I thought it would be nice to have them back in the rotation.  I'm 35 so camping and standing in lines for hours is not an option and since I wear everything that I have the collection aspect of the sneaker world isn't a driving force for me to grab a shoe.  

I hope everyone remains safe for this release and cats don't lose their mind over some shoes.  Oh yeah, the quality is the same as the Fire Red V's that released earlier this year.  
-

Quality issues with JB is not new... :smh: and their crappy leather

Who in the world gave up titaniums for grapes... you came off.. big time
It was a cat in Canada that really wanted them.  I gave him a pair of Black/Red XI's as well.  The Grapes had been worn a number of times but still looked new and the XI's had only been worn once (just like the pair I have in my closet now).  I thought it was a decent trade so I went for it. With the Grapes and XI's being retro'd he's probably kicking himself.
roll.gif

-
Whoa, Titaniums XX3!  Good deal!

These are a must have i know mad people in my area who going to sleep on these and the jordan 1's because they not hyped bu these grapes i cant wait

These went on sale on boxing day at a spot downtown in my city a while ago and my boy copped them. Word is bond when he left the store 2 guys tried to punk him for these and he had to bang out... Grape 5s are a must have.

I  know wrong thread but these  drop during the holiday season.  JB is banking on the grape thirst.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom