Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.

so which one of u guys did this corny **** lolol 

Speechless.

Chuck-Taylor-Laughs-Then-Shakes-His-Head.gif

Looks pretty good on the 6s.

But WTF is with this style were laces are super loose like that?
Looks funky imo
You can thank Wale "Jays DS, don't be lacin' em up!"

And for the record I tie my shoes lol...
Not really.... Jays DS dont be lacing em up means that he hasn't worn them. He was referring to how OGs being sold only have the first eyelet laced....

But that is how wale wears those laces. Hideous on most shoes, especially flat laces shoes. Only shoes it looks good on is a black based jordan X.

Those black grapes with the suede though 
devil.gif

Has anyone heard or seen a pic of what these 5's he's talking about are? I'm guessin if they're doing "Premium" releases that the Laney 5's and their tumbled leather will fall into that and be $185, along with whatever men's 5's are listed in that tweet. Colors don't sound familiar to anything I have heard or seen.

I honestly believe the shoe company in store or online should do a 5 question jordan trivia before purchasing the shoes and if you miss 3 questions you got decline purchasing, It'll show a true sneaker collector that separates from hypebeast or reseller IMO....

I honestly believe the shoe company in store or online should do a 5 question jordan trivia before purchasing the shoes and if you miss 3 questions you got decline purchasing, It'll show a true sneaker collector that separates from hypebeast or reseller IMO....

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

What makes you more of a sneakerhead than the next guy? You can name some cool facts?

:smh:

>D

Everyone has things to learn dude, there has been people who have been buying jays since 85 that don't know certain things. That's a stupid idea.

Tests to buy shoes? I'm already lining up to buy a ticket, I don't need to wait in line to take a test.

Has anyone heard or seen a pic of what these 5's he's talking about are? I'm guessin if they're doing "Premium" releases that the Laney 5's and their tumbled leather will fall into that and be $185, along with whatever men's 5's are listed in that tweet. Colors don't sound familiar to anything I have heard or seen.
I curious to see how those are going to look
nthat.gif

Anyone see this? :smokin
:x kill it with fire

You can thank Wale "Jays DS, don't be lacin' em up!"

And for the record I tie my shoes lol...

Me and my brother cant even remember the last time we tied our shoes we always rocked em with loose laces. Not that loose but still.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever heard.

What makes you more of a sneakerhead than the next guy? You can name some cool facts?

:smh:
Didnt he make himself clear? He deserves the shoe more because he has useless trivia memorized.

LOL! Everyone is entitled to buy shoes specially J's. Don't hate hypebeast and reseller!

There is deff going to be alot of boiled blood on may 4th ..

Look at how crazy it was for the 13's yesterday morning .

I'm going to say screw it and throw in the towel . Pay up $100.00 over retail and pre order them , get em a week Earlyer and not have to go through the hassle / mega salt of websites crashing and fights breaking out at malls .

People that aren't even into sneakers at all want the grapes and are talking about ordering them off line or standing in line at malls . as if all the good folk that are actually into them isn't enough as it is ! Smh !!!

People in my home town are talking about beginning to camp on Thursday the 2nd !

And even paying money hungry highschool kids ( multiple to ) to camp and purchase multiple shoes .

One of my buddies just told me " I'm paying 5 little ****** to camp out or me and purchase 2 pairs each , in keeping 4 for my self and flipping the rest " I wanted to rip his head off lmao

Were you high when you typed this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom