Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
I already have mine and I will not be buying another pair.  One pair is enough for me since I'm not a collector and I don't buy more than one pair of the same shoe in the same colorway.  Good luck to all who are waiting for the upcoming release and be safe.  

^this. yall crazy if yall think for a SECOND that the grape is going to be easy to get GR or not! it's goin be sneaker tom-foolery all over the place and a lot of hurt souls
lol. Even if it is not an easy cop ebay prices will be much less than what most people are preordering and getting early pairs for. They'll max out at 260 shipped if you get em at the right time. A lot of you are paying 300+ for these

exactly why pay more after the fact thats dumb id rather pay more before they release in a way its kinda exclusive cuz you can rock them early and once RD hits i put them away for months cuz its like i been there done that had them jonts already nothing new to me on to the next early release. I had my he got hames a few weeks before RD and broke necks.

I'm still sticking with the hopes that these will be widely available.. I've seen tons of early pairs floating around and to tell you the truth, the hype of the game has been dying down. I'm gonna try for a pair online & if that doesn't work ill wait around for reseller prices to hit about $250.. Which they eventually will.
+1
You wont have to pay more than $260 shipped for these if you know what you are doing. So why would I preorder for $300 when I got a 50% or more shot at getting these retail as well as being guaranteed to have them for under $300?

Last edited:
I already have mine and I will not be buying another pair.  One pair is enough for me since I'm not a collector and I don't buy more than one pair of the same shoe in the same colorway.  Good luck to all who are waiting for the upcoming release and be safe.  

Care To Share Pictures??

lol. Even if it is not an easy cop ebay prices will be much less than what most people are preordering and getting early pairs for. They'll max out at 260 shipped if you get em at the right time. A lot of you are paying 300+ for these

+1
You wont have to pay more than $260 shipped for these if you know what you are doing. So why would I preorder for $300 when I got a 50% or more shot at getting these retail as well as being guaranteed to have them for under $300?

lls doubt it. maybe a week or 2 before RD a few sites will have these from about 250-275 but after that resell prices will be more than what people are paying for them now. hype on these is too wild. and they come out when the weather warm to. bammas gon act a fool bout these shoes.

Yeah I also have a feeling these will be flooded on the market. If everything is straight around release date, I'll def try and swoop them up. But if the quantity is high, hopefully these will be an easy cop online!

I'm still sticking with the hopes that these will be widely available.. I've seen tons of early pairs floating around and to tell you the truth, the hype of the game has been dying down. I'm gonna try for a pair online & if that doesn't work ill wait around for reseller prices to hit about $250.. Which they eventually will.

people say this all the time to dry and kill hype. it never works.

I gotta put my gameplan into effect early for these...The hype/thirst in the bay area will be insane....

No, because they know what they are doing. Got half of the IVs on the aftermarket at an average price of 60 over retail.
This will be the same way.

Very few Js have been over $80 above retail in the aftermarket. They are all super limited or Jordan XIs.

I'm getting my shoes regardless, so I could care less.. Bred 11s sitting on the bay for around $280 -$300, NA WCM3s can be had for $300-$400, so what makes you think these are going to be more than $300?

These are on my have to have list and i swear i'll be done buying new kicks once these hit the stores.... then its back to buying the older kicks....

These are on my have to have list and i swear i'll be done buying new kicks once these hit the stores.... then its back to buying the older kicks....
come to think of it... all the good colorways have or will be released in 2012 and 2013..

XI bred / concords

IV breds / cements / thunders / fire red

III cement 88's / fire reds

V fire red / grapes

XIII bred / he got game

VIII Aqua

jordan 1 KO

etc

Last edited:

+1
Im sure you were singing the same tune for the he got games... 

Nah. I dont beast over every shoe unlike dudes in this forum. Only cops this year so far are 2 royals and the WCIIIs. Which I got for retail. (Australian retail for the royals which came out to be 185 USD each but far less than what people were paying). I only want 3 more from now till the end of May.

I am very selective of what retroes I cop except when it comes to Is, IVs, Vs.

Didnt even go for the He got games. Those are trash.

But in the coming weeks they will drop to 80 and under over retail SHIPPED. If you cant find it for that price you are either stupid or dont want the shoe that bad. If it aint extra limited, aftermarket prices wont be that much.

Last edited:

Nah. I dont beast over every shoe unlike dudes in this forum. Only cops this year so far are 2 royals and the WCIIIs. Which I got for retail. (Australian retail for the royals which came out to be 185 USD each but far less than what people were paying). I only want 3 more from now till the end of May.

I am very selective of what retroes I cop except when it comes to Is, IVs, Vs.

Didnt even go for the He got games. Those are trash.

But in the coming weeks they will drop to 80 and under over retail SHIPPED. If you cant find it for that price you are either stupid or dont want the shoe that bad. If it aint extra limited, aftermarket prices wont be that much.
tumblr_mco16p7AYA1qe55cno1_500.gif

These will be like the bred 11s. If you walk into a mall today, everyone and their mama has them on. If I copp I will let them saturate for a bit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom