Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
damn how did you get them for under retail too?  You sure they real?

real talk.. I was gonna post saying the same thing :\ I mean my BEST friend worked at footlocker, and he never sold me anything UNDER retail unless he was able to get it on his discount. So. Yea. I don't know bout that one.

I'm cool on early pairs, I did a preoder because I wanted what would be released on the official day.

Look...

It's going to be a ****e show, come May 4. However the black toe XIII's were, these will be worse. Trust thekid. The news of the Grape V hasn't even hit the mainstream yet...they don't even know about the VIII's yet...Wait till late April...this thread will be at 200 pages and you will all have a better understanding of what that Saturday morning is going to look like.

HOWEVER...with that said...

You dudes talkin bout 300 is a good price on a preorder...KNOCK. IT. OFF. $300 is a good price for something that retails at $275. I get it...some of you guys are desperate...having the new Mikes on Saturday means everything...but I urge you...No, I BEG you...

AVOID PAYING RIDICULOUS PRE/RE-SELL PRICES!! You make it that much more expensive for everyone else and for yourself on future releases. I'm gonna keep saying this till I turn blue...if I get through to one person, then it's worth it.

It's OK to just NOT get a shoe...to just strike out and focus on the next release. You mess everything up when you pay absurd prices on GR's however. You know why you didn't get 13's on Saturday? Cuz you beasted for the (insert previous hyped Jordan retro)...so somebody had to out-beast you this time around...next time you will try to out-beast them. Wash. Rinse. Repeat.
Dudes on here rode me HARD when I paid $220 to pre-order the Black/Royal ones. Well, we know how that turned out...  

Now these dudes will say, 'yeah, but the royals were crazy limited.  these will be every where.'  But when I paid $220 three weeks before release, just about every one though I was stupid.

So now dudes are going to spread the same banter on these grapes.  You are naive to think that these will sell for ANYTHING under $250.  And that is IF you find a good deal on CL because Ebay prices will NOT be friendly.

I'll definitely be gettin a few of these at retail. Yeah there is going to be an insane amount of people wanting them, but there won't be an insane amount of people with more knowledge and info on how and where to get these than I or some of you other self reliant NTers. Some of you should absolutely be worried though lol.

Also, the 2013 V's have terrible leather but the shape, toe box, and tongue height is the best of any retro. Good luck everyone!

Just saw these posted by Sneakernews. "CP3" PE

^^^ possible holiday release. these are about as bad as they come. I need the CP3s... awesome execution, and the red sole is killer

yall think these will see Bred 4 type numbers . 

Pics of these months before release , people already have multiple pairs , just my guess which I hope is true :smile:

I just want the grapes fire reds w/ black tongue and the laneys and then these show these...I hope this isn't another 5 cw cause there are TOO many releases this year

Yea, I usually don't go for a cw that's predominantly one color, but these and the Toro 4 got me geeked, lol.

Agree 100%.
+1
It's okay. I would not cop if they came out. At least not without a few changes

Pics of these months before release , people already have multiple pairs , just my guess which I hope is true :smile:
I have been saying that for several dozen pages now. If this doesnt come out in Bred IV numbers, I will buy your ***** a new weave.

Last edited:
I'll definitely be gettin a few of these at retail. Yeah there is going to be an insane amount of people wanting them, but there won't be an insane amount of people with more knowledge and info on how and where to get these than I or some of you other self reliant NTers. Some of you should absolutely be worried though lol.

Also, the 2013 V's have terrible leather but the shape, toe box, and tongue height is the best of any retro. Good luck everyone!

Hook me up :smokin lol
I do not want to embark on another hunt to reach for a pair across the globe

Sunshineblotters - I was talking about the XIII"s earlier.
Yah. Like I said. I have very few colorways I like for most 1-13 Js and I like next to nothing above the 13s

Dudes on here rode me HARD when I paid $220 to pre-order the Black/Royal ones. Well, we know how that turned out...  

Now these dudes will say, 'yeah, but the royals were crazy limited.  these will be every where.'  But when I paid $220 three weeks before release, just about every one though I was stupid.

So now dudes are going to spread the same banter on these grapes.  You are naive to think that these will sell for ANYTHING under $250.  And that is IF you find a good deal on CL because Ebay prices will NOT be friendly.

Why on earth would I shop for sneakers on CL or eBay? Neither of those websites even have a Jordan account! C'mon son.

...silly.

I buy mine from stores that give me a receipt. Heck, sometimes I even get them from FinishLine or Footlocker who gives me $15 or $20 back for my purchase. My butt and bank account are appreciative.

I never pay over retail. EVER. I'm ok with just not getting a shoe.

"Not braggin, I'm just honest, my religion is reefer..."

Got the 06 in Hawaii from a guy for 200 and got the 13 off Instagram only got early cause Hawaii releases on weds

that preorder ******** for the birds, I bought mine below preorder price and on top of that their coming in within 2days... none of that wait till release ********.. and this is my first time getting a pair early...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom