Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lol @ cheap *** Shasta cold drink I use to drink that when I was in grade school , can't forget about the grape 3 liters for a dollar I'm dying over here

The corniness continues...
300px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

Still pissed i havent gotten my sz 13 yet. The older I get the harder it is to get my shoes......

Lol @ cheap *** Shasta cold drink I use to drink that when I was in grade school , can't forget about the grape 3 liters for a dollar I'm dying over here

What's wrong with Shasta?

Off brand drinks tast better than most big names.

Shasta Orange soda >>>>> idgaf

went on a local forum since I was stuck at work and unable to try and get a pair and some stranger was nice enough to get me my size since he wasn't able to get his and delivered it straight to my work with receipt provided :D

i knew you was from new orleans as soon as you said cold drink!!!! my folks from there and im from dc people be like its soda im like nah....cold drank!!

:rofl:

My boy up there got the struggle soda to go along with his grape 5's.

And all the apparel I've seen for the grapes have been so wack. It's crazy. I don't like to judge anyone's fashion sense but its clear to see that people don't know how to dress if their shoes don't consist of Chicago bulls colorways. Just came back from Lennox mall and 1 in 5 were rocking the same wack a** grape shirt that looks like the old wheaties cover with MJ on it and the V's. I wore my Olympic 7's and people were looking at me like I was the anti-christ. Lol bunch of clones

When I was young I don't remember Shasta being off brand. I think it's really only occurred during the past twenty years of dominance by pepsi and coke.

Haven't seen Shasta in a long time, but I'm not a soda drinker.

Lol word its a 504 thing like big shot 24 oz what y'all know about it....nah I never said it taste bad I just remember drinking it way back I haven't had it since..good old days smoke sum reggie with my boys and get hella high..stroll into the dollar store with red eyes and 5 dollars and get some Shasta and bookoo munchies ah I miss them days

Last edited:
:rofl:

My boy up there got the struggle soda to go along with his grape 5's.

And all the apparel I've seen for the grapes have been so wack. It's crazy. I don't like to judge anyone's fashion sense but its clear to see that people don't know how to dress if their shoes don't consist of Chicago bulls colorways. Just came back from Lennox mall and 1 in 5 were rocking the same wack a** grape shirt that looks like the old wheaties cover with MJ on it and the V's. I wore my Olympic 7's and people were looking at me like I was the anti-christ. Lol bunch of clones

Know of any store in atl that still got them in a size 11?

The Real Question Should Be, "Why Does SOMEONE ELSES ACTIONS Bother YOU So Much?"

Either Some Of Yall Got Too Much Time On Your Hands, Or Really Have Nothing Better To Do With Yourselves Than To Worry About What SOMEONE ELSE Is Doing
mean.gif

Whatever Happened To The Term "You Do You, And Let Me Do Me" ?
eyes.gif

Let That Man Enjoy His Sneakers However He So Pleases
grin.gif

Know of any store in atl that still got them in a size 11?

Sz 11? I'm not sure. If you can try checking around southlake mall or try hitting up a random hibbit sports. If not you should still be alright with those potential restocked that are suppose to be happening

Had to un-ds these for the Money May fight last night...

Bonus: Wore my 06 Fire Reds to pick them up and lot of the young'ins kept asking when did those drop :smh: :lol:

Yeah... I stopped by the mall yesterday afternoon rocking my Royal 1's pretending to be looking for the grapes, everyone kept starring at my shoes.   Great feeling when you got everyone wondering about your shoes.

Nothing better to do?

Lol word its a 504 thing like big shot 24 oz what y'all know about it....nah I never said it taste bad I just remember drinking it way back I haven't had it since..good old days smoke sum reggie with my boys and get hella high..stroll into the dollar store with red eyes and 5 dollars and get some Shasta and bookoo munchies ah I miss them days

sup man. we got a nola thread http://niketalk.com/t/521169/nola-sneakerheads-pickups-info-ala-ms-tex-welcome/510#post_17823214 if u or anybody else from the area wants to chime in...chill..post pickups whatever. welcome to nt

Damn I hear a lot about this Lennox Mall, is it nice or ghetto?

Lennox mall is anything but ghetto! One of the dopest malls I've ever been too. It's huge, it's got upscale designer stores (Bloomingdales, Salvatore Feragamo etc.) and if you go on a Saturday afternoon you're almost guaranteed to catch a "celeb". It's located in the upscale area of Atlanta. Don't even get me started on the women there!!! ....... And the hypebeasts :frown:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom