Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
These will definitely be in the same numbers as one of the OG colorway IVs from last year. The WC IVs were the only ones that were hard to get.

I'm passing on these, that blue tinted sole, and small netting just looks horrible to me.

Regular clear soles on Vs > Varsity Blue tinted soles

Large netting > Small netting.

Passed on these last time around and always regretted it. I'll def scoop a pair this time
pimp.gif

I'm passing on these, that blue tinted sole, and small netting just looks horrible to me.

Regular clear soles on Vs > Varsity Blue tinted soles

Large netting > Small netting.
come release date.. you gonna be the first to "ROBOCOP"

Says who?

I have a fresh pair of 2006s with no yellowing. If I want some grapes I'll put them on and be on my way. I don't need these crap quality things. They look hideous in this form so I will not buy them.

Says who?

I have a fresh pair of 2006s with no yellowing. If I want some grapes I'll put them on and be on my way. I don't need these crap quality things. They look hideous in this form so I will not buy them.

Talking about quality when the shoe didn't even come out yet lol

:lol: Icy Blue sole / small netting a turn off? :lol:

Ok.

They'll be in my collection come RD.

:smokin

Depends on who you are and what you're used to.

Says who?

Talking about quality when the shoe didn't even come out yet lol

But one thing we all know, they won't add up to past releases.

I think these are going to be in WCIV numbers. No way JB is going to make them a limited release. Then again, they have made some questionable decisions in the past....

they had serious lines for wcivs and a lot of people didnt cop. nonew of yall no nothing til jordan brand say so opinions dont matter.

The blue sole looks nice on these IMO. If I had the '06's Id pass to but I never owned a pair so they are a must have for me.

This release = X2.  Probably even going to bite the bullet and pre-order 1 pair so I don't have to deal with JB's trickery incase they pull a fast one like they did with Royals again.

the is going to be such an easy cop. dont waste money on pre orders. stop supporting resellers.

:lol: Icy Blue sole / small netting a turn off? :lol:

Ok.

They'll be in my collection come RD.

:smokin
I agree with everything you just said. Blue tint looks good with this colorway too imo. This to stock, Red Sole Fire Reds to rock :smokin
I also like the mold on these much better than the 2006 version. Long toebox > worker boot toebox

the is going to be such an easy cop. dont waste money on pre orders. stop supporting resellers.
Easy cop? In your dreams.
They'll be GRs though, but not easy cops

Last edited:
To anybody that already have the 2013 version, how do you like the quality, as I'm thinking about jumping the gun & get 'em before the true release date.

I certainly wouldn't mind walking in and judging the quality for myself before I buy, however I have a feeling that won't happen.

I certainly wouldn't mind walking in and judging the quality for myself before I buy, however I have a feeling that won't happen.
Sad state of affairs... Basically just have to bite the bullet and hope that 1. They run TTS, 2. The overall quality is ok, and 3. Your specific pair is not blemished or damaged.

In that event you have the option of keeping them, flipping them, or returning them for a refund as we all know there wont be any available for exchange. Its funny how eastbay doesn't even put the retros in the magazine anymore.

For me these are a must cop, one of my favorite jordans and i ran my last pair into the ground.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom