Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I was waiting in line last Saturday to strike out on the Royals, I heard tons of people talking about how much they couldn't wait for these. I have a feeling there will be quite a few pairs, but I'm definitely not writing it off as an easy cop by any means. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst!

IMO these will be incredibly easy to obtain. You can tell how hard a sneaker will be to get by the number of pairs that float around before RD. We're a couple months away from RD and I've seen a ton of in-hand, ready to ship posts. Compare that to the royal blue 1s which I didn't see a single post until about 1 week until RD and you can get a good idea of how hard they'll be to cop.
I wouldn't say incredibly easy to obtain. I mean it won't be walk into footlocker at lunchtime and get your pair easy. The demand is key more so than early release pairs. All it takes is a few celebrities appearances and instagram pics and presto artificial demand created. I'm willing to bet these will be much harder to get than the Fire Reds. 

The 2006 Grapes were limited from what I understand. It sure felt that way.

They were a Limited Lifestyle I thought

Yup, they were an LS.

So wait are these going to be limited?
They shouldn't be limited cuz they're coming out in all different sizes.

The royals came out in all sizes, the black red 11s were in all sizes, and the 88 WC 3s were in all sizes. They don't have to be limited to sell out, like the 11s. It's just about who wants them. Which sucks :frown:

ummmmm

first off, Bred XI's werent limited

and neither were 88 WC

Royals didnt come in every size.... Royals were VERY VERY VERY LIMITED

^Already cleared that up fam.

That's what I was talking about though bruh, the XIs were far from limited. It was 500k pairs or something right? Yet they still sold out as quickly as they could have. It's not about it being a GR it's about who wants it.

we already know all that, but if your on your game you will get them.

99% sure this will be nothing like the royals which were almost impossible.

These look worse to me as time goes on

The leather quality looks crap and the shape of the shoe looks so long like a bandanna

Probly gonna pass now y'all too caught up in hype

I have the 2013 Grapes now and the quality of them is on par with the Fire Red V's.  I like them and they serve the purpose I bought them for.  As far as them being an easy pick up I wouldn't agree.  Retros tend to sell out rather quickly online and in stores.  With these being an ol' school colorway I highly doubt that they will sit for long.  

Royal 1s are wack, grapes smash those pieces of crap. Quality on grape isnt the greatest but these days whats it matter. Ive stacked 4 so far and ill get 50 more grapes before id put a junk royal in my closet.

Royal 1s are wack, grapes smash those pieces of crap. Quality on grape isnt the greatest but these days whats it matter. Ive stacked 4 so far and ill get 50 more grapes before id put a junk royal in my closet.
laugh.gif

Well I guess everyone has their own opinion....
In my opinion those paranorman foams in your avy are hideous :tongue:
To each his own :lol:

and neither were 88 WC

Yes they were

How can you say a sneaker wasn't limited that wasn't even sold in stores...at least yet?

but you have corks in your avi :lol:

Last edited:
When I was waiting in line last Saturday to strike out on the Royals, I heard tons of people talking about how much they couldn't wait for these. I have a feeling there will be quite a few pairs, but I'm definitely not writing it off as an easy cop by any means. I'm hoping for the best but expecting the worst!
That made me laugh. It's not funny that you missed out, just that you can poke fun at your own misfortune.

I think these are going to be in WCIV numbers. No way JB is going to make them a limited release. Then again, they have made some questionable decisions in the past....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom