Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
What got me is the bred 11s under retail as well. Thats a stretch. Besides how are they not in trouble with nike for sellin before street date? Thats actually a big deal to a company.

What got me is the bred 11s under retail as well. Thats a stretch. Besides how are they not in trouble with nike for sellin before street date? Thats actually a big deal to a company.

Lol. Unless they're getting the pairs without Nike's consent. There are tons of sites that sell pairs early/early release pairs, but as we know, those sites are probably not officially licensed JB retailers.

So to clear some things up about SneakHeat: The dude who owns it lives right near me and went to a high school 10 minutes away. I remember when he first started it by flipping kicks and trying to start a marketplace type of website. He doesnt have his own store but is probably trying to get SneakHeats name out by selling the Grapes for under retail. I know he's legit, but idk if the Grapes are. He did tell me that he bought them for 275.

So to clear some things up about SneakHeat: The dude who owns it lives right near me and went to a high school 10 minutes away. I remember when he first started it by flipping kicks and trying to start a marketplace type of website. He doesnt have his own store but is probably trying to get SneakHeats name out by selling the Grapes for under retail. I know he's legit, but idk if the Grapes are. He did tell me that he bought them for 275.
275 for all those pairs? I gotta find that hook up.

good luck to everybody that's copping from there 
sick.gif

^^^ I was gonna cop to test their legitimacy but I'm sure their legit...But they probably had 2-4 in each size and likely all b-grades.

I tried for these on sneakheat cuz i was salty on missing the suns foams.

I dont know how legit it is but they sold out way too fast. Not gonna lie Imma try later for other sizes.

People are so gullible.....he got those early releases from where everybody else gets them......taobao......FAKE....them shoes is fake wether he knows or not or wants to admit it

Im callin hoax. I dont care what kind of fan base u try to pull in. take that much a loss is bad. poor business model.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom