Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those pictures sneak heat posted have to be B grades.. I was excited for these, but if they come out looking like the pics up there, ill have to pass. That size 11 looks like a size 13 and the stitching by the laces looks terrible. No way JB would do us like that.. :frown:

Last edited:
Yeah. The stitching on both the medial and lateral sides of the shoe look sloppy. They're saying they're legit so idk haha.

B grades, I'll wait till release day. The stitching is bad just looked at my fire reds and the stitching is 100 times better. 

All pics of the current Vs look long to me. Like I said earlier, JB did a good job with recent molds of the IIIs and IVs, but they could've done better with these. At least the toebox isnt pointing the ceiling this time around.

Poor execution
Michael-Jordan-Dunk-on-Patrick-Ewing.gif

Last edited:
i think they are b grades. imma pass. since its gonna b such an easy cop for me on release day. no need to try and reach for these just because its 10$ under retail. 10$ aint ish to me.

Has anybody seen the black/grape/teal pics of the 5s that have been surfacing recently!? I was really liking them

Never understood the doubling up on shoes til these happened haha. I regret selling mine smh!!!!

These will be a part of my arsenal. I will literally hump this shoe. Good luck to all spending paper on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom