Air Jordan 5 "Grape" MAY 4th, 2013 - $160

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's taking a huge loss...
Yeah that's ridiculous and highly unbelievable even if the point is to get the spot out there...With the amount available he might as well sold em for near that much.

EDIT:Their tweet 
roll.gif

"SneakHeat.com  ‏@SneakHeat

in stats......... 11,312 people just visited the link."

Last edited:
U younger guys are way more educated on all the fakes out there but gotta say, if these are fakes they are pretty good compared to back in the day.

How much do y'all think the new retros will bring down the aftermarket price of the ones from 2006? Low $300s maybe?

U younger guys are way more educated on all the fakes out there but gotta say, if these are fakes they are pretty good compared to back in the day.

Oh yeah they came a long waaaayyyy....then got stuck with the term early releases.......pfffffff......if you can get your stock of shoes before a major chain......your somebody special not no kid on twitter and FB

Damn, these are gonna be sweet! Just copped the 5s in fire red yesterday but will be copping these when they come out!

Im callin hoax. I dont care what kind of fan base u try to pull in. take that much a loss is bad. poor business model.
Depends on how you look at it. All the money he lost coulda been spent on ads and other marketing. He chose free social media and took a hit on the kicks. But how can this dude get over 20 pairs on a pre-release. Getting one pair would be really hard. He knows someone or they are fakes.

Those pictures sneak heat posted have to be B grades.. I was excited for these, but if they come out looking like the pics up there, ill have to pass. That size 11 looks like a size 13 and the stitching by the laces looks terrible. No way JB would do us like that.. 
TRUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU SneakHeat = TaoBao.!

Yo that's funny bc I saw the same thing but you took it to another level. Great work man!

Last edited:
I don't see anything funny about somebody stealing money from people.

Regardless, the article is posted. It is long with alot of images so be prepared for a fun ride of exposure:
http://www.icysole.com/2013/03/the-sneakheat-scam-exposed.html
thats really crazy. I found a webpage from godaddy.com also showing all those sites and was trying to cop early on the other site. Glad I didn't. Haha. Hope he not scamming people though because all his personal contact info if right there on the site.

Last edited:
Good looking out!
:rofl:
You would have been stupid to believe this was real at any moment though :smh:
wonder what jwang333 who was defending sneakheat in the previous page has to say about that?
I don't necessarily agree but now we all know better now. But trust if this was a big scam this guy is gonna get caught really fast.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom